AR on Jamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Astakos / Daniel Lugo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal / Jamal Ross
His/Her SteamID: cant find steam id to many jamal cant be sure who is he

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So i went to docks and decided to look in the apartments , i knock the door ( i had only a machete , cellphone on me nothing else )say nothing and i go out i try to go in my car and jamal rdm for no reason, only thing i did was knocking his door .Maybe he will respond in this thread and tell me why he rdm me anyway look at the video

Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!lp1WGChI!gPe9oEaXQVhhXpnuko3cOCv9d3r1vneOdJU3hpJh4rY

tick from 17000 to 21000 to see the rdm and the situation

Reaction score
He also destroyed my car after i died cant see it on video though

Reaction score
how did u know it was me then i was in a van fordtransit right? when u rdm me i had an escalade how did u recognize me?

Reaction score
In the video you posted u cant see my character doin the mug , besides in a big city like paralake its kind of fail rp to kill someone because of his tall hat

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Because the demo doesn't show clothing, stop twisting my words, i said i recognised you by your top hat. I also recognised you for your clothing that you was wearing, and I don't see what paralake being a big city has go to do with me killing you over a mug. Also might wanna look up the definition of fail rp because, in no way in that scene was I failing to RP. Also if you bothered reading what I said, you'll clearly read that I said something about the quality and how happy i'd be to provide the demo and tick of where you tried to mug me.

Reaction score
All i know is that this muging was before some time and when u rdm me i had rejoined the server after taking a break admins will decide anyway i post nothing more unless admins need anything

Reaction score
Paralake supposed to be a huge city with thousands of people. Anyone could wear the same clothes. I wear a red jacket in my city and its pretty small city to be honest and I see 6-7 more people having the same. Your excuse sucks mr Jamal. I brought Mpitzas in this server and he made me proud since he is reporting every single one of you rulebrakers. Also if the reason of killing him was because he tried to mug you then it should be the first thing you do after you escaped. Not going raiding someone then heading back to your base check your drugs and then after an hour "oh wait it was that guy who tried to mug me 40 minutes ago I should kill him"

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You really don't know shit do you? There was roughly 3-6 people on the server, i've come to recognise what you're wearing since I raid you everyday and instead of being a decent person, you go knit picking to get anyone who raids you banned because when you can't beat em, ban em, am i right? Also it was the first thing I was doing but he was to busy hiding like a pussy in his apartment that I just raided, then i realised you guys was targetting a new player within the server, so i decided to help him for 40 mins to show him some stuff and allow him to grow with me, upon me growing, i hear your boyfriend outside my door, so i smoked him, and ofc I expected the AR, because you're the cry babies of the server and try to get people banned for fucking with you in game because you haven't got the balls to fight back. You're lucky I am not as sad as you guys, by reporting every little minor thing otherwise i'd have you banned by now. Doesn't matter how long ago he tried to mug me, aslong as if I didn't die within the 40 mins then i'm fine because I still remember that your boyfriend tried mugging me but failed miserably.

Reaction score
First of all he aint my boyfriend. Also this is a roleplay server and there are rules do you know why? Not because they wanna ban retarded little brats like you its about keeping the balance and not destroying the roleplaying/game expirience. Honestly many people just stop playing because people like you break the rules and of course they get mad. If you for example come and kill me in game for absolutely nothing I will have to wait for like 10 minutes staring at a fucking bloody screen doing nothing. If you do it again oh wait another waste of time. You call me a pussy an such pretty pathetic of you doing that behind a screen. You sound so pathetic you are proud of yourself for being a good raider and a killer in a fucking game. Well wake up mate your future wife is not gonna love you because you are driving a fucking Lambo in garrys mod. Your country is not gonna make a statue of you for killing so many people in a game and guess what nobody gives a fuck if you can kill the whole server in a game when in reality you are too scared to punch someone. Jamal I feel so scared reading your messages grrrrrr you sound so brutal and dangerous-NOT. If you wanna call me a fucking pussy do it in front of me I fucking dare you dont hide behind your screen immature little child.

Reaction score
says that hes older proceeds to insult size of genitals. I think my avatar says it all. Complains people are sat behind a screen insulting people. Continues to insult people. BEHIND A SCREEN.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's alright to be upset over a gmod server buddy, it's not all the time you and your boyfriend get what they want is it? Funny thing is no rule was broken you just believe a rule was broken because of how little you understand the rules. But now you're making your self look like a hypocrite because now YOU'RE the one acting big on a garrysmod server, when I know for a fact that if anyone pulled up on you, you'd probably report them to the police since that's all you and your boyfriend are good at in life. Also it's a ferrai not a lambo just so you know. I fully believe my country will build a statue of me in my perp suit mayn with a m4 in my hand with the writing under saying "The great Jamal, known for annoying BIG HARD MEN on the internet, who aren't so hard in reality" But at the end of the day you're proud of your friend being a snitch so tbh who's really winning at life at this point?

Reaction score
image.php

From what @Collier and myself have gathered, @Jamal had enough reason to kill you.

People can be recognized, by their outward appearance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.