Hey everyone, tonight the staff team conducted a meeting and discussed the current rules and what changes should be made, below i'll list what changes have either been recently changed, or changed tonight:
- 3.5 - Reverted to it's original state - Specifically removed was "if a user disconnects for over an hour then NLR goes into play. Another addition made - Specifically "Players should not use or act upon any information gained from other players which is relevant to their previous death, while their NLR timer is active."
- 5.1 - Reverted to it's original state - Specifically removed was "user's cannot mug at the drug dealer"
- 2.4 - Edited - Specifically changed so that "Any in-game items cannot be exchanged for IRL funds"
- 3.7 - Edited - Specifically removed "Any type of fortification or defense in the bazaar or business shops is prohibited." and added examples within the construction booklet
- 3.8 - Edited - Changed the elevated platforms section from "Excessively" to "Any"
- 3.24 - Edited - Added "
The exception to this rule allows you to talk about OOC related things when it does not affect anyone around you, or anyone openly involved in a roleplay situaion, for example when inside your base or in a private area."
- 5.2 - Edited - Added "
unless they have been robbed, scammed, or have loaned the money to/by the player who will refuse to return the money"