AR: Larry Gibbons Moving under GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steam: WildWolf109✓ YouTuber, In game name: Jamie Wolfpack.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: In Game Name: Larry Gibbons
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26456186
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player 'Larry Gibbons' was under gun point, there was no escape however, he decided to run away while being under gun point. Failing RP.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
My POV:

432daac8a72c44789ca7473252cd4d9f.jpg

09f8c707a6504552a8d6b0511a7b86a6.jpg

I was 1 and Jamie was 2. Jamie pointed a gun towards me, then I looked around, saw I could get away by going down the stairs rather then risking my life by complying with him. In reality, I would have ran through that door then go into the room with him. In the end, you see me kill him after he shoots at me. Technically, it is me trying to save my life. He should have done a better job of trying to corner me before putting me at gunpoint like that. In my opinion I did no wrong, if anything, he was wrong for even attempting to kidnap me in the first place. I posed no threat towards them and I was going to leave after they decided to go back into their house, I made no threat of citation or arrest, ever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending (Again)

Could I just get an insight as to why you decided to gun point Larry, @JLOCK321 / WILDWOLF? As stated above, I do not see how he was posing any threat to you, and gun pointing him in the first place did not seem to be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.