AR Logan Finch/Nyx Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ɴɪᴋᴏ ʙᴇʟʟɪᴄ / Jimmy Fernandez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Spoon / Logan Finch | ???? / Nyx Baker
His/Her SteamID: ?????
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 / 2.5 | The reason this happened is because I scammed someone that was not associated with them at all. I returned to my shop to see it on fire and multiple police cars outside of the bazaar, after noticing my shop was on fire I began to put the fire out when they decided to throw a molotov that would then kill me and set fire to all my props. I believe this is excessive and also risking their life as they had no relation with my victim and I believe the reason behind this attack was because I scammed Nyx Baker a couple days ago and they were looking for anyway to try get some 'revenge'. I dont know who threw the original molotov to start the fire but I believe in the recording Nyx Baker throws the one to kill me.
Evidence:

Reaction score
This shows that you are just a scumbag, the person you robbed money off is a friend IC of my, and is a sweater that is very new to the server, you are awful in what you do, (Take money for a bet, you lose, you run to your car, sell your shop or even DC I think you do, then repeat)

Anyway, I threw the first molly then my mate threw the other to stop you putting it out, not to mention our plan was to kill you, showing you self saying them words before you die tells everyone you don't care and just a awful person

Reaction score
Bro you had this shit coming, you fucking scammed me of 50k and ran off in your car the other day. Now karma caught up with yo ass. And no this was not some kind of revenge, you scammed a sweater that we was looking after in result your shop being burned and you along with it. Maybe now you learned your lesson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.