Logan Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3luX/Chris Anderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Logan Finch/Logan Finch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62689446
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was standing beside my drugs crafting rifle ammo when i suddently heard something was going outsite of our door. So i took out my gun, to be ready if someone was about to raid us. But then suddently the door was rammed, and it was the Police, who started a raid without any reason given, proofs or anything. I started trying to communicate, but without luck. Rule 4.1, was definitely broken.

I did a '/report' of the incident, and @GraveDinosaur responded. The SWAT Officers was questioned about what happened, and they said they din't knew, and they din't hear any shots was fired, and they was nearby, but they just responded to 'Logan Finch' called in a raid on our appartment.

Incidents likes this happens alot, and it starts getting annoying.

Reaction score
From what I've managed to get out of the evidence provided, it seems at first that the cops appear to be unsure from which property the shots came from... I guess we will have to wait until Logan replies to this and get his side of the story.

However, what I also noticed is, that it appears that you have violated 3.8 Elaborate Barricades by placing barriers in a manner that direct a players movement, I do think that @GraveDinosaur dealt with it upon seeing it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

A verdict will be given when Logan replies with his side of the story.

Reaction score
As I am a S.WA.T officer I do not give orders to raid or to other officers so I did not tell anyone to raid this apartment I just go where I am told and do what I am told

(If anyone needs me I will be gone until 2 in the afternoon)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463747626,1463732121][/DOUBLEPOST]And btw for all your information I was not the one saying "c2 the door I will bang it if you want" that is not me

User0

denied.jpg

Please provide the demo along with tick because you sped up when logan was talking for the first time. We aren't able to hear what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.