AR - Spoon / Logan Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chiken? / Sofia kennedy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Spoon / Logan Finch @Logan Finch

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62689446

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User Broke rule 3.5| He Killed me after i killed him at the farm, in the video you can see me looking around and no one of his org members was near or watching me kill him, so if they did tell him, they used OOC not In game as they did no see me kill him.
He then killed me at the bazaar 10-20 mins later and said his org members told him "so and so killed so and so".
He had no evidence that i killed him and killed me at bazaar for no valid reason.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Note: at the end of the clip if you look at him while i'm dead you can see him bleeding ( he got shot and if i'm correct, killed so killing me got himself killed.. again)

Also, If Org members did tell him i would like to know how they found out and how did they find out it was me, if i am also correct and no point did i tell you my name in this so if your org members told you it was me and what i look like, i would like to know how

Reaction score
I was watching you all the time I knew you were not letting me kill your friend... so I panic while I am there saying I am at farm, some of my org members later came over and saw my body, because I had a life alert the sgt/medic DNA scanned it getting your name, as I re spawned and went to speak to my org, they explained this women skilled one of our org members and told me your name, that's when I went ahead and killed you

Just to add on here, That Dylan was in my org he told me about what happen he was only distracting you, My whole org was basing at bazaar and I was telling them in org chat do I have permission to go ahead with killing this women "Your name" they said yes, so when they found me dead they knew who it was

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could you show me proof that you Panic?
and proof that your friends said it was me, like an demo or something
because when i shot you, you wasn't even facing me

Reaction score
I was in Logan's organisation yesterday. I can confirm he did panic in org chat and then said he was at farm. When I arrived I kept asking him whether he was alive or not and I got no response. Also, I saw the police around the forest area and then I just left it.

That's all I know.

Reaction score
Accepted

The user will not be punished for 3.5, as he was given details of a murder in his new life, however he has broken 3.4 by attempting to kill you in the bazaar which is a very popular area and there are many other ways that he could've killed you. He should have followed you to somewhere more secluded and then tried to kill you instead of trying to (and failing the first 10 shots) kill you in the middle of a very populated area in the manner which he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.