AR Marcus Hudson (ban this minge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Despite not being involved either, there's yet another point to be made.
I saw yourself breaking NLR and 3.4, no matter what someone else does, doesn't give you any right to do the same. You ran into an area where people had shot not even a minute later, and in the same stride broke NLR in that area. You're complaining that someone is breaking the rules, but do it yourself. What you were doing in the video matters a lot to how this situation gets handled. Word of advice; If someone is harassing you call the cops, it's that simple.

Reaction score
@Exnem Not it's no that simple because i've called the cops multiple times on this minge and they have done nothing unfortunately.

Reaction score
Also how am I breaking NLR if the place I spawn is the NLR area, its not my faul this minge killled me near the spawn, are you people fucking blind ?

Reaction score
"It's as though you are antagonizing him into committing these actions that aren't even all that serious." I was driving in circles and he kept following me, please explain to me how is that I'm "antagonizing him into committing these actions" lmao

Reaction score
Because you didnt leave the city. You also wrote "And imagine riding the dick of a degenerate minge who is addicted to this game lmao, you have no ground. " so youre breaking forum rules as well GG little kid.

Reaction score
@Dimitry Slezskov Do you want me to show more videos and print screens and logs ?, I have videos of you and your friend punching me to death(while i was afk) and then running away with a car, why do you keep trying to lie if you can't even lie lmao.

Reaction score
Let's be real throughout the video you can see that you're targetting this player trying to piss him off and attempting to make him violate the server rules which is something that is not acceptable within this community. If you would've just uploaded the clips before you started following him around I would've understood this action request, however you've just been trying to get him to violate the rules and you paid the price for it. Suck it up

Reaction score
Within the first few seconds, you go up to Marcus claiming you are recording. It appears you have had further interactions with this player? Whereas I am not saying this would excuse the player's actions, some context would be helpful as to where this feud began. Please upload your demo and include the time stamp of whatever happened before this

Reaction score
@Dimitry Slezskov I want you to explain your actions for each of the 3 situations provided in the video.
First one is you running him over after he says he is recording.
Second one is you killing him when he went to the Apartments with the ambulance.
Third one is you killing him after following him behind in circles at the city.
Whoever continues to be disrespectful towards the other party will be warned.

Reaction score
First time I had to go somewhere and he walks in front of my car and I can't be arsed to tell him to move so I try to drive besides him but ends up hitting him. Second time because my friends just had raided and I didn't want him to take DNA so I told him to leave. Third time I told him to leave to prevent him from taking dna.

Reaction score
"try to drive besides him"lmao is anyone going to believe your bullshit ? you saying that while ur insulting my mum, does that make sense ?

Reaction score
You never told me to leave and i never took dna, and i was just removing bodies, and i wasnt breaking NLR because i have that NLR alert because you killed me in the middle of the city.

Reaction score
Only warnings, I think theres enough evidence for this guy to get more than a warning.

Reaction score
Closed

---

We do not tolerate any form of targetting other players within this community.

After checking up logs and hints given in this thread, I came to the conclusion that you both contribute to the feud you are having equally.

This will be the final warning for both of you to stop.

Any further actions that are simply made to target each other will be met with a ban not under one month.

I also suggest we meet on Teamspeak to settle this conflict. @Dimitry Slezskov and @Dangerino please PM me with dates and times that work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.