Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7533

Your Steam/In-game Name: chloe checky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: marcus hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: minging, rdm, idk it's pretty obvious
Evidence (Demo Required):https://plays.tv/s/Lu05mCL01Gt5
Tick: 0:04 is when i ask why im dead, marcus said "because fuck you"
and 3:36 is attached below as a screenshot, but you can also see in the video. feel free to check the logs if there's any doubt about who killed me :)
marcus.PNGnickbeckman.PNG

Reaction score
@Chloe Lethemonnier

Bring this to IA's attention and @PLPD Professional Standards via plpd.online and go to the Internal Affairs tab and create a complaint to let the PD take appropriate action themselves.

His details:

Badge Number: 9344

Include all of these screenshots alongside the video evidence to give proof to IA so they can avoid such officers doing such stupid things.

Deleted member 7533

thanks, I’ll do that sometime tonight

Reaction score
First of all, this was not meant to happen. I am very very sorry for my actions, I and Kirk were playing around you when I accidentally shot you in a crossfire. I am terribly sorry for saying "ur mom" afterwards, that was a very bad joke which I should not have said but instead told you the truth, we two used to call each other all sorts of things like stinky n stuff, so I didn't expect you to take it personally, but I was of course gonna explain you afterwards what happened, but I became unsure about whether you were joking or not when you wrote "See ya on the forums" This all happened at night time, and this should not have happened, I am sorry for accidentally shooting you in a crossfire. "

Reaction score
I was the medic

The intent was not to harm you in any way, we were just having fun, like 5 people online, and my boys Kirk and Marcus just messing around.
I was right there as medic to revive any people that got shot, and we agreed on not shooting random people.

Did it affect you in any way though? You got revived as soon as I realised that you had died, and as I see from the video you weren't even at your computer when it happened.

Deleted member 7533

I was the medic

The intent was not to harm you in any way, we were just having fun, like 5 people online, and my boys Kirk and Marcus just messing around.
I was right there as medic to revive any people that got shot, and we agreed on not shooting random people.

Did it affect you in any way though? You got revived as soon as I realised that you had died, and as I see from the video you weren't even at your computer when it happened.
I was at my computer lmao, and yeah I don’t really wanna be killed twice at spawn? I don’t know anyone that would, even if it was late with 10 people on. Let the admins handle it from here please

Deleted member 7533

First of all, this was not meant to happen. I am very very sorry for my actions, I and Kirk were playing around you when I accidentally shot you in a crossfire. I am terribly sorry for saying "ur mom" afterwards, that was a very bad joke which I should not have said but instead told you the truth, we two used to call each other all sorts of things like stinky n stuff, so I didn't expect you to take it personally, but I was of course gonna explain you afterwards what happened, but I became unsure about whether you were joking or not when you wrote "See ya on the forums" This all happened at night time, and this should not have happened, I am sorry for accidentally shooting you in a crossfire. "
Marcus, you and I both know that it wasn’t an accident, even if it was, your response in game to what happened is unacceptable. I don’t wanna argue, so if you want to talk you can PM me.

Reaction score
It was an accident why would I lie? This is so stupid. It was a clear accident, if it was not I would not have waited next to you with the medic. You didn't lose anything nor it didn't affect your role play

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Further evidence has been gathered.

User will be punished for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.