AR @Nate Sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aero // Athena Lionheart
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: =7Cav=SFC.Sparks.N // Nate Sparks
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2069507
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.12 - Assassinated me as the mayor for an unknown/invalid reason without warning the mayor and did it in the middle of a crime scene which is 3.4. The reason is most likely invalid as the sales taxes had been 0% for about 30 minutes and I they were going up again at that time as I thought it had been enough and need to give the officers some good salary aswell. My secret service believes it was because he asked for a slot as secret service and I had denied his request, therefor killed me, in my eyes this is an invalid reason to kill me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
On my end mayor wouldnt provide a slot for SS but only for the friend. I then made it known that I wanted the mayor dead. Got a gun then seen mayor with group of people and thought my gun was set to auto but also clip was almost empty which was another mistake on my end. Thought I could kill mayor and cop or wound them till they passed out and run away as cop was distracted and so was the SS from my eyes. Ended up killing the mayor but gun went south and got killed. Not to plan but mayor died but I died by mistake.

Those that know me should know I would have gotten them If my gun was auto.

Reaction score
Your reason to kill me is still invalid in my eyes.

I then made it known that I wanted the mayor dead.
You never warned me and making adverts about it is not a valid way to let him know as it is not a way to communicate with the mayor.

Got a gun then seen mayor with group of people and thought my gun was set to auto but also clip was almost empty which was another mistake on my end.

You still broke 3.4 by trying to shoot up a crime scene with not enough resources to do so at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didnt even know it was a crime scene and also didnt see any body, just seen people gathered around. So cant call that I entered a crime scene with one cop and no one trying to contain the scene.

Reaction score
Didnt even know it was a crime scene and also didnt see any body, just seen people gathered around. So cant call that I entered a crime scene with one cop and no one trying to contain the scene.
You didn't know it was a crime scene and didn't see anyone, even tho theres 2 medic vehicles and a police vehicle?

Reaction score
There are always two medics and a cop around its like a bad joke. Them standing around cant be a 100% proof of a crime scene to someone who happens onto it. Its not like I can go around and say hey cops is this a crime scene because I want to kill the mayor.

Reaction score
Accepted

Nate Sparks will be banned for his actions, you're 33 years old and a firefighter or whatever, I think you generally know what paramedics along with Police Officers mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.