IG: Kenty Inagawa
OOC: Kenty

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

IG: Nil Griunvald
OOC: Megafro

His/Her SteamID:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120899456

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4 User decided to pull a gun under direct GP, they had decided to do this under direct GP and pulled his gun as I had mine in attacking stance, he had no cover to run to and he strafed to basically nothing to shoot me. He ended up killing his friend and literally risking his life.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
If you look Nil put his gun out before you unhostled it / unarmed if you know what i mean. Then you said "this is a mug" and then i moved then you said "do not move" then shot me. Then nil had his gun and shot you. No rules broken here

Reaction score
If you look Nil put his gun out before you unhostled it / unarmed if you know what i mean. Then you said "this is a mug" and then i moved then you said "do not move" then shot me. Then nil had his gun and shot you. No rules broken here

Negatory, you're not involved besides you dying. Do not input further

@MegaFro I can in fact mug 3 people at once if under direct GP. You failed to comply.

Reaction score
I was behind @Fishy , you didnt have a direct GP on me

It dosen't matter, I had you all there and a human meat shield does not act as cover and does not protect you or justify your actions for the breakage of rule 3.4, me being me, I have all my warnings/bans for 3.4 and I know whats wrong and whats right, don't test me.

Don't reply further unless its an apology on steam or Staff are to reply. Thank you for your 'Justification'.

Reaction score
It dosen't matter, I had you all there and a human meat shield does not act as cover and does not protect you or justify your actions for the breakage of rule 3.4, me being me, I have all my warnings/bans for 3.4 and I know whats wrong and whats right, don't test me.

Don't reply further unless its an apology on steam or Staff are to reply. Thank you for your 'Justification'.
Yes its not a cover, its not a shield. But you literally couldn't shoot me because I want behind her, and couldn't see my gun either. Also stop typing like you're on einstein forum or somethng lol

Reaction score
Yes its not a cover, its not a shield. But you literally couldn't shoot me because I want behind her, and couldn't see my gun either. Also stop typing like you're on einstein forum or somethng lol

Right none of that, attempting to insult me, I have done none of that to you.

I did actually ask for steam replies or any thing from you, now I only want staff dealing with this.

Reaction score
I replied with more reasons why I pulled my gun out.

"Attempting to insult me" I'm not, you're just trying to act like you're very smart or something...

Reaction score
Why are you being so salty? Hes joking, obviously its not relevant but nobody cares

Reaction score
Salty? I don’t care if it’s a joke, he’s not involved in the AR so he isn’t one to reply or get involved.

2.4 constructive responses | is what I’m talking about

Stop claiming I’m salty just because I made an AR on you, I feel you broke 3.4 and I lost an item due to the rulebreak, thus me making an AR.

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the AR lmao im talking about how you're trying to sound smart

Reaction score
Accepted
As yes, there were a few people around, @MegaFro may have tried to use this to his advantage and eventually killed you, however, this was quite a risk to take. User will receive a warning.

@Kenty feel free to make a Refund Request for the gun you lost

Status
Not open for further replies.