AR on Megafro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dan / Daniel James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Megafro / Nil Grundvald
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120899456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, ran under direct gunpoint when we were raiding, although he didn't hear my orders, if I have a gun up and I'm starting towards him, it's obvious I'm not going to be letting him off lightly.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/LwC8S6rPxbbt
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You didn't say anything and from my prespective it looked like you were further away, That's why I decided to run.

Reaction score
Plus, I said "HANDS UP HANDS UP!", but in plays.tv the audio doesnt sync correctly.

Reaction score
You sure it doesn't get synced? I didn't hear you say "hands up" in the beginning.

Reaction score
I dunno, I remember specifically saying "HANDS UP!" to you, also why run under gunpoint anyway?

Reaction score
Because again, from my perspective you were far enough, +i'm near a door so I have a high chance to hide.
I also wasn't sure what was happening so I didn't instantly think you were going to raid me

Reaction score
You know perspectives dont change right? If I was that distance, I would've been the same distance from you in the server. Can you upload some footage from your game? Preferably footage.

Reaction score
1. if i have a gun pointed at him and im starting towards him, its obvious i dont want him going anywhere
2. turns out I was on whisper.

Reaction score
In the video it's just audio syncing error, you notice how when the gun fires it makes no sound only for the sound to appear later?

Deleted member 5920

I'm not involved but you were whispering in the plays.tv so Nil can't hear you. Only posted as no one seemed to notice and it seems like it would affect the outcome of AR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yeah but even then Ethan, if someone's pointing a gun at you almost 2 meters infront, it's obvious they're not coming in for a picnic.

Deleted member 5920

Obviously which is why he ran for cover and he clearly had a very high chance of getting to cover since you didn't even take a shot at him.

Reaction score
Denied

Your microphone was on whisper mode so he would be unable to hear you and thus, from his perspective, appear as if you are an armed man that has intentions to kill him so him running for cover would be justified

Status
Not open for further replies.