AR Nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: I say gg and move on / Ryan Mitchell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nooni
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4 - User decided to shoot me in the middle of bazaar because his organisation told him in org chat that there were orange man raiding their property (projex). I was under no circumstances involved even the slightest in this. You could argue that we all look the same, but my orange hat makes me very indistinguishable from my other organisation members.

Additionally, my organisation required help killing cops at projex, to which I responded. Despite the fact cops were still around the area user decided to shoot me as he believed I was involved in the raiding of his property. Had this been the fact, which it was not, it would still mean Nooni unnecessarily risked his as he did not make any attempt to ensure the area was cleared of cops.

I was told by @Synatec to make this AR.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
It was my organisation that was being raided by the the cops, for which I assisted them with. Are you even involved in this?

Reaction score
Posting for Nooni-
First of all the situation has already been dealt with on the server by Synastec. I was told in Org chat that the orange guys and the guys at projex4 mollyed us. At this time I was also told on the phone/in Org chat to KOS. I firstly scouted the area from gass station and see the orange guys going in and out of projex and killing cops. Before jamie died I was on a phone call with him and he called KOS PROJEX. I knew you wouldn't of let me kill your friend so I took you out first since you was a valid threat and visually with the people im after. The reason you died was because you involved yourself into the situation and caused your own death

Reaction score
I told him to make an AR after he showed me the video, Nooni had gone offline and the video did seem a bit dodgy.

Reaction score
reply for nooni-

As shown in the video given by JARRE he involved himself. He is kosing cops for the raiders inside. This also means he in involving himself in the raid and assisting his allies/gang in raiding my gang who I was called to kos for.

Reaction score
Denied

If you involve yourself with a shootout, expect to be shot by players that are defending their organisation/property.

Reviewed with @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.