AR on✯ iComboZ ✯ (Jef Jefferson)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1837
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1837

Your Steam/In-game Name: Daniel Gilbert (Psionic)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jef Jefferson also known as iComboZ
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12854014
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player rdmed me and my friend without hesitation on the stairway of regals. I lost my M1991 in the process which also had a magazine inside of it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:Around 22:10 - 22:15

Edit: My bad with the whole tick thing. I will post a demo tomorrow and I will give you the tick at which we entered at the same time in the evening. (UK time)

Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!vw8U0ZJT!w6va6ZumIIFUOBAC0hRaStWP8dxpa402LTtPjkYxsVU

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This will require a longer video, and I also advice you to post a demo so we can see what happened beforehand.
iComboZ really needs to post his side of the story here.

Deleted member 1837

Okay. I will upload the demo overnight and post it tomorrow evening.

Reaction score
Hello mate!

I was with Jeff at the time and we were planning a raid on a regals apartment you guys came in and one of you two were saying you were saying "I'm going to rape this guy" you then started to say "get upstairs" to your friend (at the time we did not know you were friends) and we seen your pistol. So me and Jeff ran out the building. We then decided we want to mug you and if you had an apartment raid you too. Me and Jeff entered the building again. Jeff had his gun ready and I was closing the doors on the ground floor and I came up and he did shoot both of you without saying anything like "get on the floor" he said to me he was going to mug you. So honestly no idea what happend there. After he killed you both no idea why I was very confused at the time I said "why did you kill them?" He claimed you pulled a gun or something but clearly you did not as seen in the video. The cops turned up and a medic so we ran to our car parked behind the church and got inside and drove away and met a friend who is my org called Chris and we looked for more raids. That is my side of the story at least. So overall no idea why he killed you both I thought we were going to mug or raid you.

I will tag Jeff so he can leave his side of the story

@MoneyMaker #Cash

Thanks

Wolfjie

Reaction score
Hello Xenias,

It would be apprieciated if you can upload a demo from this situation, the video is way to short to display the situation around the killing.

I can't tell if they had the right to shoot you down, or if they had not.

Reaction score
It was probably a raid from him but he should have tried to gunpoint you instead of shoot you. Might have been a misunderstanding, so there needs to be an explanation from Jeff to justify his actions which are not so justifiable.

Reaction score
I killed u guys because the other guy said u were gonna rape him.
When he said that i saw u pulling out a gun so me and my friend run downstairs , after that we came back up to check if u guys were living in Regals 3 since we were about to raid it. As i still saw u with ur gun i shot u down.
So these are the reasons i killed u:
1. U were gonna rape that other guy.
2. We were about to raid regals 3 but then we saw u coming with a gun.
3. U still had ur gun out when we came back up.

Reaction score
Video provides the guy with gun obviously killed 2 unarmed person for no good real reason.

They were not posing any threats against the person with gun.

All i can see in this video is a guy with itchy finger.

I wont support negative or positive because video only providing the guy with gun just shot you guys down, this situation may have a past.

Deleted member 1837

Yes , he was armed and he threatened the other guy. Since we were about to raid him aswell it is legit.
Sorry but you're lying. My friend said "This guy is going to rape me" and tell me what gun you saw because you mysteriously left 5 mins afterwards (That's when the admin checked the logs). I would appreciate a demo.

Edit: And it isn't legit if I don't have my gun out. You should just gunpoint me. Re read the rules mate
[DOUBLEPOST=1450209513,1450205437][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright people im uploading the demo to demo.ov.eu. It's taking awhile but hopefully it wont take too long. cheers

Nvm I will try using mega
[DOUBLEPOST=1450210117][/DOUBLEPOST]Posted the demo.

Reaction score
I understand, you we're unarmed but there is no real footage of before hand. Sometimes people get nervous and it's just reactions you wanna shoot them before they shoot you. From his view it may have looked like you had a gun. +/-Neutral

Deleted member 1837

I understand, you we're unarmed but there is no real footage of before hand. Sometimes people get nervous and it's just reactions you wanna shoot them before they shoot you. From his view it may have looked like you had a gun. +/-Neutral
I posted the full demo...

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User killed the two men without any legitimate reason, they were both visibly unarmed. and nothing was instructed of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.