AR on 2 people, 1 swat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Names: Kliser / Frank Dony, ? / Adam Mills

His/Her Steam/In-game Names: WaterMelonGuy / ?, BLAME IT ON THE LAG / ?, wyxez / ?.

His/Her SteamIDs: ?, ?, STEAM_0:0:28959830, ?, ?.

Why Should These Players Be Punished: WaterMelonGuy was talking whilst being gagged, he also was talking about location under gunpoint, he then said "Adam Mills" s name which i don't know if they had known each other before but it didnt seem like it so i will include it, he also said "let me do something real quick" and stood up suggesting to me he was talking OOCly.
BLAME IT ON THE LAG broke 3.4 as he rushed out of the room under gunpoint, he unlocked the door which allowed him to exit and swat to enter.
wyxez had placed, and exploded C2 on the door after we told them clearly that we had a hostage resulting in the hostages death.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Additional Comment: We reported it, and shadowjoey replied, and then WaterMelonGuy disconnected during the sit and gave joey false information, then joey told me to make an action request.
Also, first AR and proper use of demo, so it will be fairly bad..

Reaction score
Alright due to the fact that WaterMelonGuy can't reply with his forum account here he asked me to do it so here is what he told me to write here:

It is true that i said something been gagged but it was out of character And I did not tell the location as my friend says he heard my tiny scream and i remember also as he does that i told him if i ever scream then call the cops so he did.

Reaction score
I was the swat and nobody told me what the situation is, I arrived and got told b to put an explosive on the door.
I placed it on the door and waited for an order to breach in, which didn't happen as eventually an unarmed person just walked out of the door. Then you tried to shoot the guy so we just breached in, which is completely fine.

Reaction score
Adam mills literally screamed we have a hostage and if you enter, he will die, then you entered, and the hostage was killed. I could post another video of your perspective just before breaching or would you like to? (not today as I don't have access to computer)

//phone

Reaction score
Adam mills literally screamed we have a hostage and if you enter, he will die, then you entered, and the hostage was killed. I could post another video of your perspective just before breaching or would you like to? (not today as I don't have access to computer)

//phone
Go ahead it won't change a thing.
When you have a hostage and you fire shots in the same room you should expect us to breach in.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Right, after watching the video, I can see that the two hostages did break the rules as they were speaking however, the police in this situation were fine. If you could grab the names of the two hostages that would be great.​

Reaction score
TheWaterMelonGuy has currently got a 2week ban for 3.2/3.4, but other than that, I cannot tell you their names as 1) I cannot remember and 2) GMod Demos don't contain IC names, just loading...

Mabye 'what are those' could help me out with their names?

Status
Not open for further replies.