Ar on 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dewd / Leon Remedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adam Andrews, Eyjuanel Chapo
His/Her SteamID: "Couldn't get it."
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I don't really know what to write here since the videos are self explanatory but i don't think these things are allowed.
If there are any questions about this i will gladly answer them.

(i don't know how to put the youtube links in the "attach files" so i will put the links down below.)

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
In the second video you failed to exit the car under gunpoint and started listing rules you believed they broke where you broke 3.4,3.6,3.20 and 2.6

Making an AR on situations where you break rules is not very clever

Reaction score
1st one, acting like a jew and subverting the german way of life, punishable by defenestration. wasn't me anyways

2nd, you start reversing and then driving back towards us, that's retarded.

3rd @|RC| Code Monkey being a retard and thinking you can drive 80 into the back of a car and survive.

Reaction score
If someone shoots an entire mag before saying anything, how would you handle the situation?
It's possible as you can see to kill someone in a car so what if they succeeded in killing me before saying anything?

Reaction score
They told me to go away but they didn't offer me that chance once my car was wrecked due to the shots fired at it.

Reaction score
"i learned about the reply button just now, sorry."

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
NnOyTe2.png

v1OtM3j.png

In a clip where you cant hear his own audio. Saying that he was speaking OOC, listing rules he believed were being broken, failing to exit the car is very constructive when he was breaking 3.4, 3.24, and 2.6. Watch the clip first before jumping to conclusions and deleting a completely valid post for no reason.

Doesn't help when he breaks 3.4 a second time
1jugrVE.gif

Reaction score
Oh, i didn't notice that you can't hear my voice, i'll get demo if needed where you can hear my voice if that's needed.
I don't know all the rules so i assumed the one's i said was the ones i thought you were breaking.

Reaction score
Was AFK and seeing how i came back into the game, i saw that people were dead on the ground so i assumed no one was still alive.
When i picked up the gun i just heard the voice "don't pick it up" i couldn't drop the gun instantly due to the game's limitations.

Reaction score
check logs, wasnt me but anyways, he was basically subverting the german way of life and I have the right to do a summary execution as chef der feldjagerkorps

Reaction score
Would appreciate if you could give me a proper response to why you gun pointed him into the bathroom.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Dewd I was the medic that had to listen to you cry about how they were breaking x amount of rules while you blatantly ignore gunpoint and reverse on the highway where they are in a shootout with police.

Status
Not open for further replies.