AR on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 | Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: A1LNK | TP-N.co, Jammi, Eyjuanel Chapo,
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4 | They drove to PD, rammed a medic, and started shooting.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
not much to say, we shot cops before hand, crashed into the medic at pd, cops come behind, we start shooting them because they're chasing us/turning up, ur sat at pd gates, i shoot near you on purpose for you to run and not watch and the rest is history like 1942, we drive away, i get a ban because i lag and super is a BEEP

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you can see by the second video I was just sat in the car, I only got out and started shooting once a cop had shot at myself. Meaning I had broken no rules, the main issue here was the first person shooting. Don't remember who it was

Reaction score
3.4, you made 0 attempt to preserve your life. You sat in the car actively getting shot at when you could of gotten out and ran towards CH, which provides hard cover and broke line of fire from anyone.

Reaction score
ok, cool, we were stuck on a car and the medic wouldnt move after we just shot cops, so someone jumped out and shot the medic to move in which cops came

Reaction score
"We shot cops 15 secs earlier" doesn't mean you can shoot cops at the PD again. You were driving, rammed a medic, shot the medic and caused a huge mess at PD

Reaction score
@Husky You involved yourself when there was 0 reason for the situation to be started. You shooting cops prior or because your friends shot first are just excuses.

Reaction score
@Freedor Wrong, rules state if my own or friends lives are in immediate danger I can shoot, I had already had 2x Org members die and decided to assist another org member who was still alive at the time taking shots. Rules were not broken on my end buddy

Reaction score
@Husky I'm gonna go back to when you were still sitting in the truck eating bullets, you made no attempt to save your life until your friends shot whoever was on the left side of the screen, then you decide to hop out and then shoot whoever was there

Reaction score
@Freedor Sitting in a metal car thats surrounded by other cars when the car had not yet been hit > running away in the middle of a shootout.

I was also armed, your issue lies with who initiated the shootout. Not me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.