AR on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
In your evidence you can literally see the raptor has been crashed into by the police car in a pursuit. You risked nothing but 5 minutes. This is why your not fit for staff. You have 0 concept of server rules and clearly only think of your own standpoints. -140 yikes.

Reaction score
Police lights weren't on, collision was caused by the paramedic in front, the paramedic was the first one to get shot at, and imagine have a ego fragile enough to tote a number on a forums.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
ec396328bcf13fc057fd27c9ff62cd8a.png

Have fun going to hell for making an AR on pope francis
My shooters goin to fuck you and your family for making an AR -1942

6288792ba2fb1c9ddc956b33e1e3b40b.png

I shot cops before, all you need to know.

Reaction score
imagine caring about 5 minutes on the server and making an AR which took you quadruple the amount of time lost

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I have no ego and anything anyone says or does to me in this community has no influence on me IRL. It's pretty obvious I dont give a fuck. But when its that obvious nobody agrees with you, clearly you should never be staff if your that slow and dense.

Reaction score
This isn't about my enforcer app, and it's not about you. It's about a situation where a rule was broken and you weren't involved. I understand it's difficult not to commend on everything that involved me but if you wanna stop that'll be great

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I was involved in the shootout and told to kill the police by Atomic. You clearly see officers attempting to stop them over a bank robbery yet make an AR because they collided with the medic's vehicle. Maybe if you didnt cut videos and upload the whole situation we might get somewhere but clearly you're just trying to get them punished by doing this. You took the time to record your demo so why would you then go and cut your video leaving out the whole reason you made the AR? never apply for staff.

Reaction score
@Daigestive I died, respawned, resigned, then the situation occured. This is about what these people did. You being told to KOS cops is irrelevant because you didn't shoot them during this situation. My videos start a few seconds before the situation begins to provide context, they aren't edited purposely. Cops were shot at the hospital where they all died. A cops drives through somewhere and rams the back of the truck because the truck hit the medic prius. If staff can see the rule breaches they will be punished. And you keep referencing my enforcer app, idk why but whatever floats your boat.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Upload the evidence to show it instead of cutting your clips just to shootouts. You aren't fooling anyone just bullshitting with 0 evidence. All this is, is slander.

Reaction score
Again, showing 5 minutes of black screen is completely irrelevant to the situation. You shot cops, all the cops died, they respawned, and the PD area was shot up for ? reason

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You clearly know how this shootout started as you stated the medic crashed into them? Wheres the evidence of you seeing it? Absolute bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.