Ar on 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why reverse on the highway into a shootout with police uninvolved? Your own fault for not getting out of the car under gp. Speaking OOC and involving yourself rather than just leaving.

Reaction score
I stopped by the shootout to see what was happend and was going to leave but i had no intention to ram over the people, especially with popped tires.
I tried driving towards bazaar when the guns were aimed at me but shooting the car prevented that and i wouldn't trust the same people who killed me for no reason to just let me go.
That's why i stayed in the car and did not listen to gunpoint. I have always reacted properly to all gunpoints and which is why this won't happen again.

Reaction score
You need to explain to me what happened. I have no other context than them killing you.

Reaction score
So, after the wreck with the car i asked the cop that you can see in the video to drive me to personal storage and i walked around the suburbs area.
When i reached the parking lot by freddy's the video shows me being killed for no reason.
Let me be clear also this was shortly after the named people wrecked into me at intersection.
Since i did nothing but get rammed into and got a ride to personal storage, it doesn't explain why Adam and Eyjuanuel would kill me (i assume they still have nlr because it was shortly after the wreckage).

If you ask me why i would connect them with the people who died wrecking my car is because i saw the appearance on the bodies and compared to the killers appearances by freddy's.

Reaction score
@Dewd As you can see i wasn't given a chance to surrender to gunpoint because i was killed before i had the chance to do anything.

Reaction score
Accepted

Video 1) Jammi will receive a punishment for killing you for no reason.
Video 2) It's important that you follow commands while at gunpoint - In this case, they were allowed to kill you because you failed to follow their orders.
Video 3) Seems like bad driving.
Video 4) Nade will receive a punishment for killing you for no apparent reason.

Sorry for the amount of time this AR has taken to resolve. Been difficult to get the information needed to resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.