ar on a lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ibraaa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kevin Lambster
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - Shot me for no reason at all, when I was AFK, aswell never had a problem with him nor did I any harm to him ever before.
Evidence (Demo Required):
no i am not playing with a controller, its the arrow keys you silly

hmu if you need more proof

Last edited:
Reaction score
"aswell never had a problem with him nor did I any harm to him ever before. ", We had many problems in the past OOC and IC, i killed you in revenge because you were ramming me with your car and ran me over prior to this indecent, if you could can you post the whole demo for proof, on top of this you were harassing me in OOC and IC, Also going out your way to get other people to join in on the harnessing, like i said please post the whole demo,

Reaction score
You are very easy to find, not only are you wearing a salmon shirt you also have a European accent

A1L

Reaction score
ae418532535500fcd4f033459625bcad.png

Reaction score
@ibraaa First of all that video you posted was edited to make it look like a shot you out of no where, please post the actual full demo. not only will it show that i didn't just randomly shoot you it will also show that you and your friends were harassing me in OOC and meta gaming in OOC, There have been many issues with us involving you also using racial slurs towards me, please stop lying to try to get in in trouble

Reaction score
Also i saw you today and you still look like that. yet again lying, i also had problems with you minging and hitting into my car and ramming off the road and you driving into on coming traffic to hit my car and me.

Reaction score
@McGlinchy sorry! Demos don’t work for me too! Unfortunate! That’s what I can say too, either you provide your demo or get banned because my demo will show you that I did nothing wrong

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ibraaa Here we go lying again, " sorry! Demos don’t work for me too! Unfortunate! " Also why are you coming at me with such anger? Demos do work for you, you even posted a youtube video edited to make it look like i just randomly walked up to you and shot you, this anger you are coming at me with really does seem like we have had past problems, so yet again.. you lied. i dont think your demo is to valid because you edited it and even the server administrator told you to post the whole demo, also i think that you have no power to ban me like how you said " provide your demo or get banned ". my demos dont export and i dont know how to fix it, your demos seem to work just fine and it even looks like you have a nice editing software because of the way you edited that video.

Reaction score
@Spooky Scary lmao, Salt

I will just close this before we both get banned for targetting each other. However, if I see you rulebreaking again I really will be bothered to make another Action Request against you.
-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.