Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @BigNonce
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60403285
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 4.1, 3.4 and 2.5 as secret service.
Evidence (Demo Required):
- Shoots @Dapsas over 1 punch as SS
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I punched you, then he punched you once. There's no way you can nearly be dead. You shot someone that punched you once. You could have gunpointed him and given him verbal commands. Shooting him as a cop is completely excessive.

Reaction score
@BigNonce Can you provide some kind of evidence that could demonstrate that it was necessary to use that amount of force in order to save your own life? If you don’t in the next day this’ll be accepted.

Reaction score
No I can't get evidence today and idk if I have a clip of it but before that I was low and when dai punched me my screen started going red so I was almost dead when trauk punched me

Reaction score
Also shouldn't this be an ia and not an ar I'm not sure how it works with ss

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Almost dead from 2 punches? 1 from me and 1 from Trauk? Must have been butterbean who punched you

Clearly you should have only gunpointed Trauk over 1 punch and not executed him. Your SS you should have been protecting the mayor in Bazaar 1 and not minging.

Reaction score
Also ill ask this again because you clearly didnt see the message before @Aquaa as ss are you meant to make an ar or ia or both?

Reaction score
I’d say in this instance both can be made, just because you’re on duty it doesn’t make you invulnerable to rules like 2.5.

Reaction score
@Daigestive Could you please provide him with the time this happened? Was it near when the AR was made perhaps? Not home rn so I can’t get any logs

Reaction score
@BigNonce Why is it dumb? If someone did this as a civilian then they’re subject to 2.5 but if you’re on duty you should have immunity and only take a reprimand or whatever? PD Disciplining is far less significant than server ones. Not fair at at all.

Reaction score
@BigNonce You need to prove that you were about to die, you’ve been given 24 hours yesterday and if you don’t have evidence proving this it’ll be accepted as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.