AR on Aaron Doman/Mr Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
63
Reaction score
89
Points
325
Location
England
Your Steam/In-game Name:Harry Knight/B3N.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Aaron Doman/MrAaron
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41291045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was a medic, as you can see I was accidently cuffed by the cop I am like well I should not be in this situation, then MrAaron runs towards me and then kills me, I looked in ooc and he says it was a raid, so he should of gagged me and tied me, as I was cuffed anyway so I could not do much not use my radio or anything. shot a paramedic instead of tieing him up as he posed no threat to him or tried to kill him.

 
Last edited:
denied.jpg


You witnessed a murder of an officer and possibly more crimes. If you were uncuffed by officers, you could have identified them as you were very close the them.
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top