Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Samuel Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron / Aaron Doman
His/Her SteamID: Not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5
- Killed Georgina while issuing an order
- Killed Feng "because he looked like a cop"
- User lied in admin sit claiming different versions of events.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
@Skudist dealt with the report in game.

Reaction score
Okay just going to bullet point this as CBA to type.

• Talks to Husky who's on 5 and I discuss about raiding 4 so they should know whats coming.
  • Your friend runs down stairs and I tell him to get on the ground and runs into Tom Henderson.
  • After he dies, Feng runs behind you.
  • I'm shooting towards Feng who uses you as a meat shield, great friendship :).
  • I hit you on accident which looks on purpose.
  • You and Feng die.
  • Killed Feng on accident as he looked like a Police Officer awaiting his NLR to be over (seen in M4A1 CCO sight)
  • We kill cops.
  • We escaped.

Rules you broke:

You waited outside you're NLR zone waiting to go back to regal, where I later saw Georgina in the car-park.

Your friend also asked "Have you just been killed in the video" which why would he ask you if you have been killed? metagaming much which can also be heard in the video titled "Haha" at 0:13. And also in video XD ! at 0:03

@Skudist

Reaction score
Okay just going to bullet point this as CBA to type.

• Talks to Husky who's on 5 and I discuss about raiding 4 so they should know whats coming.
  • Your friend runs down stairs and I tell him to get on the ground and runs into Tom Henderson.
  • After he dies, Feng runs behind you.
  • I'm shooting towards Feng who uses you as a meat shield, great friendship :).
  • I hit you on accident which looks on purpose.
  • You and Feng die.
  • Killed Feng on accident as he looked like a Police Officer awaiting his NLR to be over (seen in M4A1 CCO sight)
  • We kill cops.
  • We escaped.

Rules you broke:

You waited outside you're NLR zone waiting to go back to regal, where I later saw Georgina in the car-park.

Your friend also asked "Have you just been killed in the video" which why would he ask you if you have been killed? metagaming much which can also be heard in the video titled "Haha" at 0:13. And also in video XD ! at 0:03

@Skudist

We can speak in game about the situation refer to rule 2.2

Georgina just asked if you have been killed i honestly dont know why she said it but i was not metagaming.

We can wait outside our NLR zone as we were not interacting with the situation as classified under 3.5 we can remember we are in the property which we intended to return to. We only returned when we saw your car speed away assuming the situation was over but once we went back to see drugs everywhere we left again since we were not to be involved with the situation.

Reaction score
As i was there in the situation im gonna put my input on this. Me and Aaron were going up to raid you, when we see you we thinks is easy to gun point you and get you inside and mug you. So Aaron gun points Georgina and yells get on the ground (Might have been some voice delay) Georgina then jumps over him, now i would have done the same thing in shooting Georgina as its 'reflexes'. This could have happened as Aaron may have been feeling trigger happy.

Now, onto you Ryzo, i saw aaron gun you 2 down, he was aiming for Feng Wang that was behind you because he pulled an M4A1 out. It was just extremely unlucky that you got shot too although i must admit it does look intentional.

At the end of the day Aaron's a shit shot and i think this is all an accident.

I mean after all Ryzo, you obv wanted to get mugged for everything then get shot ;)

Reaction score
I mean after all Ryzo, you obv wanted to get mugged for everything then get shot ;)

Actually id rather have some RP in a raid rather than just being gunned down without a single word.

Plus i accept that i was unlucky and a meat shield which is the reason that it is not mentioned within the AR, and aaron has had enough game time to think to himself that maybe shooting random people from meters away when they are standing still unarmed because "they look like a cop" is not a innocent accident.

Reaction score
Actually id rather have some RP in a raid rather than just being gunned down without a single word.

Plus i accept that i was unlucky and a meat shield which is the reason that it is not mentioned within the AR, and aaron has had enough game time to think to himself that maybe shooting random people from meters away when they are standing still unarmed because "they look like a cop" is not a innocent accident.

RP in raids? I dont think so

And plus, who cares if he looked like a cop??? he still pulled his gun out

Reaction score
It’s okay guys, being part of the community for such a long time I have came to the conclusion to deny this action request on my part as I do not need to upload any evidence as Ryzo has stated he did it as he wanted a refund on guns. What I did was fine it was in and out and I survived. I don’t have time to upload evidence nor am I going to.

Reaction score
It’s okay guys, being part of the community for such a long time I have came to the conclusion to deny this action request on my part as I do not need to upload any evidence as Ryzo has stated he did it as he wanted a refund on guns. What I did was fine it was in and out and I survived. I don’t have time to upload evidence nor am I going to.

being a long term community member you should know better.

You have 24 hours to upload your perspective of the incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.