AR on Aaron Doman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: -Error-/Shaun Mason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron/Aaron Doman
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: user failed to comply at gunpoint and continued to run people over acting like i wasnt there, even though in the admin sit with @Hayden he said, he saw me but because i was typing he drove off, but as he said in chat, aparently he didnt see me so he drove off, completely contridicted himself, as it wasnt just me gunpointing his verhicle he continues to ignore everything we are saying, as me and about 5 members of standish including @Eviction Notice had guns on him asking him to exit the verhice, failing to co-operate he drives to parker, and guns me down, this ended in him also being killed, he broke 3.4 and 2.1 anything im missing please feel free to tell me. the evidence doesnt show the whole thing, but it does show the most part.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:40000

Reaction score
@MrAaron was driving fast tbh and you didn't really "Have control of him" as he was swerving and speeding down, which he can under gunpoint if he is going about 50KM/H +

I do not think he broke 3.4 or anything like that

Reaction score
  • Me and undisclosed 4 men was raiding.
  • Undisclosed user had drugs.
  • Undisclosed user killed a police man and citizen.
  • You typed which made it harder for me to see since I drove off also you can see my head not facing you "didn't notice you is true".
  • Randomly gun-pointed a person who lives on the premises.

Reaction score
You had no control over the situation. Aaron knew what he had to do to get you killed, and it does seem that it worked out for him. Also, you didnt have him under gunpoint when you were switching videos.

When performing an action that could risk your life, the benefits have to outweigh the drawbacks. In this case, he and the guy in the car with him were going to loose alot of money worth of items. And because he did manage to kill you, he outweighed the drawbacks, and therefor it is acceptable IMO.

I don't feel like any rules have been broken here.

MattIs

Hello, I'm not sure if it's the video but you didn't seem to directly gunpoint him; he could of got away from that situation and considering he was armed he saw he had a easy way to escape therefore personally I don't think this is violation of 3.4

Reaction score
Having heard the context and watched over the demo, i'm afraid im gonna have to -support this. If he did indeed have high value illegals with him, he had every reason to not want to be gunpointed after a suspicion of murder. Yes, I was quite annoyed he hit me (RIP) but i'm afraid he's broken no rules here.

M

Reaction score
@MrAaron has already explained his reasonings for the failure to cooperate: you need to consider that not all people participate as LEOs and the law can be broken by people to benefit their character. In this circumstance, it was highly appropriate to make an escape attempt; 3.4 was not directly broken as:
  • Aaron claims to have been looking the other way (can be verified by means of a demo from his perspective).
  • It was very dark.
  • You didn't issue verbal compliance fast enough (i.e. he would already be past you by this point and not directly risking his life; if you had done it immediately it would be his responsibility under rule 3.4 to check the authenticity of the compliance and decide a course of action, in spite of the first two articles.)
-SUPPORT

Reaction score
@MrAaron was pretty much safe with how fast he was driving, if his friend did have a lot of drugs on him, it's reasonable to attempt to escape as the benefits of gaining all the money from selling them does outweigh a small risk of death/injury. Also, you only had a clear shot on very few occasions so he wasn't really under controlled gunpoint. Overall a fat -SUPPORT from me.

Ash

Reaction score
Denied,

This can be denied under the following reasons: @Chris

• @MrAaron has already explained his reasonings for the failure to cooperate: you need to consider that not all people participate as LEOs and the law can be broken by people to benefit their character. In this circumstance, it was highly appropriate to make an escape attempt; 3.4 was not directly broken as:
    • Aaron claims to have been looking the other way (can be verified by means of a demo from his perspective).
    • It was very dark.
    • You didn't issue verbal compliance fast enough (i.e. he would already be past you by this point and not directly risking his life; if you had done it immediately it would be his responsibility under rule 3.4 to check the authenticity of the compliance and decide a course of action, in spite of the first two articles.)
In addition, the gunpoint was barely aimed towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.