AR on Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shaniqua/Shaniqua Dokubo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Panda/Aaron Martin
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43561833

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, i was dealing with a guy in bazzar. For no reason at all Panda aims a gun towards me then he puts it back in his inv.I start to gunpoint him and he starts to walk away from me while i'm gunpointing him all the time he then walks to his car and opens the trunk and put his beretta (the gun that he aimed towards me) while he was gunpointed. Later i arrested him took him to the PD he said in looc that he didn't put the Beretta in his trunk while he did. I reported it and Aaron came but then Panda started to lie about that he didn't ''see me'' when you can actually see that he sees me clearly that i'm gunpointing him and that i'm saying ''DOWN'' all the time.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/15e4e42ffb44fca8b5e9ba52651e829e/
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't see you as I had turned around to put my gun in the trunk. There were about 3-6 people in the area and I had no idea what was going on. I'll propably post a demo tomorrow.

User0

Just to point out that chicken stood still so his gun was visible. When he jogs the gun goes to your side. Panda had enough time to react to the officer. I also think it was unnecessary for panda to stall the role-play and disrespect in you LOOC. (Around 1:50 can be seen the disrespect and the 30 seconds where he didn't follow the /me.)
So in the end Panda broke 3.26 and 1.1.
Though it's hard to decide on if panda really saw you so we will need his demo for that part, but from this demo it looks like he knew you were there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Panda will receive a warning for 2.1, 3.4 3.26 1.1 3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.