AR on Adam Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ian Dalum
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adam Mills
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me in front of an NPC in a public setting, i was unarmed, ( Well, i was a cop, but i did not do anything, did not raise my gun whatsoever. ) didn't mean to do anything bad. The NPC could see everything that has happened, afterwards being able to run away too, and tell the person in Fredy's to call the cops for example. I also saw a lot of other cars in the area, and there was a raid going on in Suburbs house one, cops could immediately go to the location, cause of my life alert. The NPC could hear the shots too, and look at the armed men, then run away too.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Yes alright, i must admit i think the others took care of the NPC not sure, i did not myself i must admit

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this happend in a big raid, by the police and the most of us was killing the police force. To get away.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ian Dalum
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adam Mills
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me in front of an NPC in a public setting, i was unarmed, ( Well, i was a cop, but i did not do anything, did not raise my gun whatsoever. ) didn't mean to do anything bad. The NPC could see everything that has happened, afterwards being able to run away too, and tell the person in Fredy's to call the cops for example. I also saw a lot of other cars in the area, and there was a raid going on in Suburbs house one, cops could immediately go to the location, cause of my life alert. The NPC could hear the shots too, and look at the armed men, then run away too.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Ian can't login on Perp right now, so I'll tell you what he has got to say: If you guys wanted to go away, why did you guys park so stupidly at the storage? You guys could of got away way earlier. And please send me your demo to see if the NPC got taken care of.

Reaction score
-Support The entire suburbs was a shootout, the medic behind you was trying to revive a SWAT officer i had just killed which i couldn't let happen. You came just as we killed the last of the Officers and we were trying to clean everything up and get our guys healed. Wrong place wrong time.

Reaction score
It was a active shoot out when u arrived at scene. Dont know if u just joined the police force and migth not know, but it had gone on for 20 mins or something, Thats why we allso killed u.

Status
Not open for further replies.