AR on D E T R I X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [Naxal] Clippy / aidan keis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D E T R I X / ?
His/Her SteamID: Not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Randomly shot at me in forest giving no voice commands. Happened at 22:20
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
involved
i was the first one who got out of the car trying to gp you but my voice was whisper so you couldn't her me i shot your car 3-5 shots then your car got disable i was in tesla who reverse i sow gun on your back i told them on ts that you got gun

Conclusion
you sow me with gun trying to gp you but you drive away (not saying you break 3.4) so i shot your car to make you stop but you didn't you tried to escape anyway

Reaction score
Could you provide your pov? I should've been close enough to hear you. I also started driving when you didn't have a gun out

Reaction score
Ah apologies but you can see the moment I see your guys car my intent is to run for it. Are you providing your pov or?

Reaction score
As you can see bud me and two org members was trying to mug you in the forest, blocking you in but you managed to escape. So our intent was to disable your car and try an 2nd attempt to gunpoint you out and get you in the forest, but you was running so you left us no choice. plus on top of that you had a M4A1 on you so really from our perspective we thought "This dude about to run and try to shoot us" so we wen't ahead and gunned you down like Old Yeller. Should've just complied from the get go and we wouldn't be here sir. And im pretty sure i was using the normal mode to talk...

Reaction score
Thanks for your response detrix, as you can see from the video none of you give any voice commands at all. I mean personally I think you shooting at me would not have allowed for a second attempt to mug me as farm road is a bit more open and public. I can understand you thought I might have tried to shoot you down by escaping it's just more of the first part that I'm concerned about as no voice commands were given it led to my death

Reaction score
Well man at the end of the day it is what is i really dont care lol i thought we all way saying get out the car but i guess we wasnt so... ya warn me ban me idc :/

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Involved.

Not exactly sure what you thought when you see 3 armed men pulling up with guns out. You then decided to run after being under GP and drove off. I will also add that we saw you were armed so that's why we opened fire. And instead of fighting us off, you decided to run for the hills without shooting at us so you got popped.

Reaction score
3 armed men pull up, keep in mind I can't see that anyone is armed in my demo at all. I was not under gunpoint at the time I decided to drive off either. In fact you can see the very second someone begins to pull out a gun I begin to accelarate. I also doubt you could see I was armed from where you were.

Also again just blatantly no voice commands were given here.

Reaction score
Pending

@Detrix - Please provide a video of you giving commands. @Suspine may do this for you too using his own demo so we can hear you.

You will be given 48 hours to do so.

Reaction score
i tryed to give you commands but where keep moveing i cheng my voice mode to normal so you can her me but you scaiped so i start shooting & at the end of the video you where runing i sow your gun i told dexter to shot you in leg so you dont scaip but your helth was so low

add on that you can see i poll out my gun beffor you start moveing

Reaction score
Accepted

@ALOO89 - You will receive a warning. You clearly realised you were on whisper and you should've repeated the commands and made sure he heard it 100% before opening fire on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.