AR ON CLIPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tinky/ Xiang-Zhao Changiyng-Xiu
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Clippy/Aidan Keis
His/Her SteamID: Didnt get it cus he insta dced
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulled a machete under gunpoint from 2 people
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: yes

Reaction score
Apologies if you believe I've broken rules. I believe I was in the right here as you can see your friend turns around when I say "wait who is that" now I believed you had turned away as well so I took my chance to machete you both up. A risky move but I can remember many times that I've been able to pull of moves like this before and succesfully defend my property and belongings. I don't believe this breaks any rules.

Reaction score
It breaks rules as you did it purely beacuse u wanted to keep your items beacuse im sure you had a lot on you. I even told you to drop ur items and u stalled

Reaction score
I actually don't think I had anything of value on me. You would've got maybe a watertank a phone, burgers and a machete? Virtual items at the end of the day who cares smh. I was tabbed out at the time you entered my property, you will have realised this because I did not move at all when you entered the room and I'm assuming you were there for at least 3-5 minutes. When I tabbed back in I stalled for perhaps a total of 3 seconds to try and protect my belongings and property via a realistic action.

Could you please specify what rule you're actually reporting me for? Do you also mind posting a video with actual sound so the staff can understand the full situation

Reaction score
@Tinky must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

Yep I'd say that was pretty realistic and beneficial.

Reaction score
@CaughtRed Let's wait for staff to decide if you broke the rule cus by looking at ur record you dont know 3.4 perfectly

Reaction score
@zansa Calm down mate. If i were to look through my demos I could find evidence of myself killing folk with a machete who had rifles. Due to not knowing Tinkys position that that current moment I didn't pull it off but I probably would've had a higher chance if I had taken a quick glance

Status
Not open for further replies.