ar on al capone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: al capone
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:well i was in my house about to disconect saving props and items he then raids ( not even heard em they were inside i was still in storage taking out a machete ) he had a gun from behind my back and instead of telling me hands up and stuff drop ur weapon he just shoot me in the back and saying in looc protection .
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!B5FyjKwb!rUb7v8bP3t4D8EO3muQxVBKgUIOrfaB0DkUzAKSu0es

tick 50000 where started saving my items until 55000 i think where i died

Reaction score
I was part of that raid. I even told him many times tht if he will not stop screaming we will kill him. About a month ago I recieved a warning for the very same reason. ACCEPTED AR: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-balthazar.36155/ 3.4 - Continuously spoke loudly during a mugging after being told multiple times under gunpoint to be quite We told him that if he doesn't shut up we will kill him then he even started singing while being at gunpoint probably he did that so the police is actually gonna hear him.

Reaction score
ye i was equiping it and saw it but still it was a machete he had a gun if he gp me i would act surrender

Reaction score
sorry I had both AR open and I write it on the wrong one :D gonna copy paste my comment.

Reaction score
As you had just pulled a machete out while probably having raiders stood behind you i can understand why you were shot, however the raiders should have taken the precaution of firstly making sure you knew what was happening and secondly giving you a chance to comply as you were not a threat to their lives.

User will be spoken to regarding their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.