AR on Balthazar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mooney

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Balthazar Winchester

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40367142

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, whatever, told him to be quiet and not to talk, starts speaking loudly, told him to drop everything, blatantly didn't drop everything, began searching him, turn to my right for a few seconds, pistol magically flies into his hands and sprays me down

Reaction score
So basically you came with an ak101 in attack stand on freaking bazar area that its such a public area. I see you breaking 3.4 there and basically its kinda fail RP. I wasn't screaming and I did comply. First rule when you mug someone ask them to put their hands up. My plan from the beginning was to drop my items and while you look in other direction take the shot. Also this is a serious roleplay server I have to ask you this. How can you search me while you are holding an ak 101 with your both hands?This is like powergaming. Even the cops when they search you they use their fist. Either way its obvious on the video that you looked away I had a chance of killing you and escaping I took it and I won.

Reaction score
So basically you came with an ak101 in attack stand on freaking bazar area that its such a public area. I see you breaking 3.4 there and basically its kinda fail RP. I wasn't screaming and I did comply. First rule when you mug someone ask them to put their hands up. My plan from the beginning was to drop my items and while you look in other direction take the shot. Also this is a serious roleplay server I have to ask you this. How can you search me while you are holding an ak 101 with your both hands?This is like powergaming. Even the cops when they search you they use their fist. Either way its obvious on the video that you looked away I had a chance of killing you and escaping I took it and I won.

Checked whole area prior to coming towards you, absolutely empty no one around, there's no rules about mugging, in theory surely the first thing you'd do when an AK101 is pointed at your skull is put your hands up anyway? I asked you to drop EVERYTHING and with an assault rifle pointed at you, that means everything, I told you to be quiet and not to talk and you carry on talking loudly so someone could hopefully hear you, you didn't drop everything for me.

Also, in theory, wouldn't the pistol be dangling from your side? I can easily search you with an AK101, just put it by my side and search you with another hand. Let's not turn this into a salt thread.

Reaction score
Bazar its a public area just because you see it empty doesn't mean that it is. And when I took the shot I took my m1911 outside and killed you while you were looking in another direction. Act surrender is added for a reason. When I raid someone the first thing I do is ask them to put their hands up. End of story I am not gonna reply again here after all its not my decision. But from my point of view you were looking on the door and I took the shot. its so obvious even on your video. And to be honest I am pretty sure everyone would do the same.

Reaction score
Bazar its a public area just because you see it empty doesn't mean that it is. And when I took the shot I took my m1911 outside and killed you while you were looking in another direction. Act surrender is added for a reason. When I raid someone the first thing I do is ask them to put their hands up. End of story I am not gonna reply again here after all its not my decision. But from my point of view you were looking on the door and I took the shot. its so obvious even on your video. And to be honest I am pretty sure everyone would do the same.

It's a public area, I took necessary precautions to check no one was in or around, your pistol should of been dropped when I demanded absolutely everything from you, even if you put your hands up, the gun wasn't in hand, so what is the difference? Lmao

Reaction score
You must be his friend at 1:04 he did a /me that he took everything of him therefore he had no rights to pull his gun out

Reaction score
You told him to stop speaking out loud, he continued, and didn't stop at all lol. I would have shot him.
And him saying you can only mug with your fists out, wtf is that rule lol. People always mug with theire gun pointed at the victims face

Reaction score
I didn't say you can only mug with your fists out but its not realistic to search someone while holding an ak with your both hands. I said that even the cops when they search you they are doing it with their fists because this is realistic. When I mug someone after I am sure that they are not unarmed by forcing them to / act surrender then I take my fists out and search them with /me

Reaction score
Never ever seen someone do it that way as too maby threats and even the animation shows you picking up items and losing one habd of the gun

Reaction score
Depends on who you are but you can be mugged in front of your backroom if they force you inside right away. So this is probably ok in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.