AR on Alex_:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: WildFire / Sam Devyn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex_:D / Tim Jimzon
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37230668
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.26 Stalling roleplay and attempting to resist while handcuffed.

While he was stalling, someone came up behind me and batted me down for absolutely no reason at all. Alex wasn't being arrested, searched or given a fine of any kind, but simply detained which I explained as I dragged him.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!GhlzmaAI!yx76Oct9Y-HBjVv-WFJFbAPnmeEY3CU6VVbVCkoVIlk
Tick: 11991
As I usually have been providing youtube videos, this time I won't. Sorry folks.

Pretty sure Alex_:D isn't able to view the forums? So can someone notify him of this AR so he can defend himself, for whatever reason he may have stalled for.

Reaction score
Posting on behalf of Alex (again)

Hello sir, I would like to inform you that the second I spawned into the game the bank was being robbed, I was handcuffed immediately (which really pissed me off) I then proceeded to get away from the scene. You then began and dragging me to the car and getting really really pissed off because it seemed like you were ignoring what I was saying (I later found that my mircophone was not working properly) I then proceeded to resist arrest purely because I was mad due to you "ignoring" me, I still believe I was entitled to resist due to still having use of my legs.

I would like to apologise for this situation as it is entirely my fault, if my microphone was working I'm sure this would have gone much smoother and I would have been released due to me not being involved in the situation, as you know at the end I was released by a sergeant as he knew I was innocent.

Thanks - Alex

Reaction score
Accepted

Alex_:D will receive a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.