Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky / Dave Kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
@Walker / Ben Walker
Alex_:D/ Tim jimzon
His/Her SteamID:
Walker :
Alex_:D :
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The users were minging around shooting eachother at peak times, there was no ongoing event so rules were still obviously in place, because of Alex shooting at walker with no roleplay he had hit my vehicle and was aiming towards me and because of this i loose my firearm. It was taken by a jack bingo but he was apparantly killed too and the gun is now lost.
Evidence:
@MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 could you upload your perspective please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was the zombie event and Alex was shooting at me for fun then you got hit by Alex and died, some guy took your gun. It was the zombie event and we were all having fun. I see no point in this AR at all and I didn't harm you.

Zombies were still around and the event is all day, tbh it just seems like you are a bit salty, I personally died several times in the event to random people but I am not complaining.

Reaction score
It was the zombie event and Alex was shooting at me for fun then you got hit by Alex and died, some guy took your gun. It was the zombie event and we were all having fun. I see no point in this AR at all and I didn't harm you.
There was no ongoing event, no zombies and regardless most rules still apply, it was even said in OOC a few minutes before this by a moderator. I didn't loose the gun due an event i lost the gun because of two people minging in a public area.

Looking at the video i did see walker at the right when i didn't notice him there, but regardless this wasn't part of the event and we weren't all having fun, especially since you were revived and had no gun to loose in the first place.

Reaction score
I was there throughout and before the whole thing, it was all just a joke and they were playing around. Even before you arrived they were already messing around. Lets be honest, nobody was playing "seriously" when I got on the server it was daylight and people were running around the streets with guns out so clearly the event was still ongoing, and it was just for fun, they were trying to shoot eachother and it just so happened that you got hit in the crossfire while Alex_:D tried shooting Walker.

I mean if all of this was due to the fact that you lost a gun, you should really move on. People got killed throughout the event for their guns (or atleast cried in OOC about it) and as far as I know not much happened and they lost their guns (some even snipers), tough shit. Today was clearly an event for 5+ hours and hardly did I see anyone seriously follow the rules or whatever. Events are meant to be fun.

About your gun, I don't really know what happened. Saw somebody pick it up in some black tracksuit but by then I drove off.

Reaction score
Posted on behalf of Alex

Hey, like some other people have said, we were shooting at each other before you arrived trying to 1 shot each other, everyone in that area was just minging around, the event was on-going and it wasn't a big deal. Also I didn't mean to shoot you, you can blame Stephens shitty gun system that requires leveling to have better aim, the bullet flew off and smashed you even though I was aiming near walker.

Reaction score
Accepted

While it's understandable that an event was happening and people wanted to have fun, rules do still apply and bantering around should only be done if it does not negatively affect anyone else around you (but banter is still to be considered unacceptable). Also, Walker, if someone is shooting at you then you don't just say "don't shoot him" ya fool.

It seems like your weapon was unfairly lost due to these actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.