AR on ALOO89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Phantom / Johnny Won-ton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ALOO89 / Leonard Mayfair
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Killed me after I followed what he said at the end
At first @ALOO89 Sprayed my ambulance with rifles what I do is 3.6 stay alive at all cost I did ran away from him and I couldn't make it I surrendered to him and follow his gunpoint and revive his mate from bank robbery but in the end he killed me for don't follow his gunpoint when I was ran from him (I couldn't see him gp at me)
Additional info :
He claimed that he kill me for calling a back up in chat or call (There was 4 cops and all are dead and I didn't chat or radio)
1544015451942.png
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
AS you can see in the video you just run when I was Gun pointing you and you said something in radio + if you didn't run my friends won't be dead

Reaction score
Yes I did ran away and say something in radio when I was inside ambulance and what I said is "are the officer are dead?"
but you still Not allowed to kill me after I followed the gunpoint. you can kill me when I ran away from you but I was following what you said because it gonna risk my life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I did ran away and say something in radio when I was inside ambulance and what I said is "are the officer are dead?"
but you still Not allowed to kill me after I followed the gunpoint. you can kill me when I ran away from you but I was following what you said because it gonna risk my life.
you take 16 sec to follow my orders
if you follow my orders my friend will not dead and we will get money less 10k

Reaction score
Because I got cover from trauk and the door that on my side was close what I need to do is drag bodyout safe and do my job If the door was open or somebody open it I would run there.

Reaction score
Because I got cover from trauk and the door that on my side was close what I need to do is drag bodyout safe and do my job If the door was open or somebody open it I would run there.
trauk was far away + he got pisto i can peek and kill u without makeing trauk see me bc the door will be at my right and it will give me cover from him trauk 100% wont see me

Reaction score
I am not involved, but I want to show @ALOO89 which rule he broke
5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstance paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life.
You could've shot him when you started screaming "3.4 STOP STOP" but you let him go which means you cant shoot him afterwards since he followed the gunpoint

Shoutsout Kahba gang @bobo

Reaction score
Denied
you were killed because you didn't comply from the outset, the rule is in place so that medics are not just gunned down on sight, in this case your purposeful delays could've been the reason his friends didn't get revived and you were evidently not trying to preserve your life, evident when you are entering the crime scene and attempting to save officers while shooters are very near you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.