Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Akusueru Yukimura
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lexi Melano
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 64690

Whilst on duty a attempt to communicate with the owner of the Mini Cooper to handle the running of a stop sign [Intersection - Suburbs] was made. However, due to their behaviour as seen in the video, I decided to go through with the ticket. I was then shot over a 1K ticket, resulting in his death & a officers.

Reaction score
You never communicated a word, you just suspiciously drove back and fourth, and yes I was still warranted for something we did yesterday if not mistaken, you would've easily found out after u gave the ticket, or you would've known before and played it.

Also next time please attempt to either cuff me or speak to me, as I never heard you say shit, you just ticket me and nod your face IC jokingly, which is very suspicious indeed.

And don't bribe me in OOC again, thanks.

Reaction score
Pretty sure ashur was warranted for murder/bank robbery from 2 days ago from writing this post so not yesterday but day before.

Reaction score
Looking back on my recording, all of you died in Subs after being engaged by officers. Me and S.SGT Zac arrived and shot you all up. When you respawned, I suppose, you all went down to Subs to transport weapons.

If you were warranted, it'd be gone after you die. Even if you were warranted, you should have shot me on sight if you thought I knew you were warranted. But you didn't... Rather, you shot me over the 1K ticket you received which is CLEARLY shown in the video with the quote "If you leave a ticket and be a minge he's (?) gonna shoot you okay?". You then shot me after I hit OKAY on the ticket [1K]

I gave you the opportunity to let it go. But when I received an AR on me for 'bribing' (offering to drop the AR if you don't make useless IA's on us...) and general toxicity (Which was a clear response, as you can judge by your beloved comments in this clip) I decided to go through with this.

I am fully aware that Perp is lacking players, and that making AR's over this is useless. But this is one of many times I have had problems with you Ashur, so I hope you take this AR seriously and think through your behaviour towards us.

Reaction score
So when you supposed of shot us all up.... I just joined the server. I wasnt warranted, hence why i was tryna flee from a shootout that im not involved with nor was i armed. There has been time after time where you just decided to spray up our car for no reason whilst being on duty. Oh and thanks for reminding me about the bribery, see you in IA.

Reaction score
Why would I instantly shoot you just to hear your moaning again, oh btw I never died, I DC'd warranted, just read back in my steam history, oh and i've had one engagement with you so don't play it.
I don't care about AR's whatsoever, stop being a minge, l8r

@Collier you have all info necessary, don't wait it out with the AR , cba making a shitfest

Reaction score
@Daft Punk
No problem fella, a pity I already got the AR on me for bribery which isn't against the rules... Not even mentioned in fact, so it was put down. I doubt the IA will do anything but go for it! Everytime *we* shot up your car was because either a warranted suspect was in your car and you kept fleeing failing to stop whilst armed, or you're fleeing from just shooting up LEO's in which we follow. If we did shoot you for no reason, please record it in demos and upload (with full context this time, as you removed majority of the chats in the AR I got so your toxicity was removed but not mine :)

@Ashur
So you mean you DC'd during a shootout to not die...? Nice one fella! And you've actually had a lot with me, mostly in OOC where you chant when you kill two officers after we get shot by 5 people with assault riffles... And I don't understand why you would loose your cover and get shot all because you dislike a 1K ticket in which you know you fully deserved? Being a player of Gmod does not make me a minge :)

Reaction score
Then why would you shoot me for receiving it?? You killed a LEO and ended up getting killed, how is it worth it?

Reaction score
@Lord Gaben Ended up getting killed was due to me running out of bullets, It's definetily worth it when I am sure of a 10k/10years sentence
I was most definetily still warranted, now stop arguing

Reaction score
When you shot me up in max's car, you didnt know i was armed, yet you decided to use deadly force. Mate i have around 3-4 IA evidence.

Reaction score
@Ashur ....

I am telling you, you were not warranted. I don't mind uploading the video where you and two others got shot up in subs under the bridge after me and Zac messed you all up. The medic did some work too ;)

Reaction score
@Lord Gaben I had reason to believe I was warranted,
Collier knows this and was himself involved in that situation yesterday,

I have given my statement and will not be responding anymore ;) :):laughcry:;):p:cool::D:eek::banghead::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Reaction score
When I shot you up in the car it was because I was called to the scene because a group of clowns in a car started shoot at police. When we arrived you already killed an officer and a medic!

Reaction score
Ashur... That means you committed the bank robbery after this incident...? Because like I said earlier- If I shoot you, your warrant disappears. In the video: You got shot dead... So this just confirms that the idea of you being warranted is bs...

Reaction score
He did thats the thing between the warrant of bank robbery to the incident, he hasnt came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.