Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xomandera/Carlos Elpenos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: ?/Basonge Ijo

His/Her SteamID
: ?

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: So I was having a conversation with a player right before server restart and this officer walks up to me and gunpoints me. Asking, "What's going on over here" for no reason. Fast forward 3 minutes, after the server had restarted and I loaded back in. I joined in the game and saw the cop run up to city hall and killed my friend. The following demo is from the very start of the recording just so you know nothing happened before hand (e.g. Like my friend shooting at the officer and I only show the part where my friend got shot.)

(I understand I need the steam name but they left. I asked Fredy to check it but he never responded. If this isn't a valid report, oh well i'm only doing this so i'm not breaking the rules by not reporting it. Whether you punish them or not is whatever)

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
("Rest In Prince" claims, (as you see in the photo) that he was given a 10k ticket from this player as well)
Tick:
[DOUBLEPOST=1478671309,1478671093][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I couldn't post steam ID or name. Hoping you are able to track them somehow through their In-Game name/logs

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Users ban will be extended for breaking rule 4.1 and 2.5.​

Status
Not open for further replies.