AR on BeezaGaming88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [wiseguy] al getpwned / Anthony Spilotro

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: BeezaGaming88 / Unknown

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106662043

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User began to shoot at me for lockpicking an unowned shop he claimed used to belong to his friend who left the server. After losing the gunfight I saw him running up the highway towards bazaar. He also abused help chat as OOC. He also began insulting Bunny, apparently Bunny insulted him first but it seems a bit uncalled for inciting the situation.

Evidence:
Abusing /help
bf41b11d5f8eb86a47c1b9fb351815c0.png

Possible 1.1
762f7f723d78379a092f465b5b3377b4.png

Reaction score
PENDING

If @BeezaGaming88 could possibly give his side of the story, in case there was another reason behind shooting at you, or if you can prove that his reasoning was that his friend used to own the property, it would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
well my friend used to live there but I never knew that he left the server so I thought he was raiding it so I waited outside for him then I shot at him because he was raided the shop I mean why else would he picklock the doors. Why did he even pick lock the doors even though nobody owned it?

Reaction score
ACCEPTED (sort of...)

No punishment will be given as it is an easy mistake to make, despite it still being considered a rule break as he was risking his life for an unowned store.

In the future ensure you have good reason to put yourself into that sort of situation @BeezaGaming88, however I understand how you could have made that mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.