AR On Ben Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Aleksey Patrov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: VoteDonald | Walker
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player should be punished for 2.5 and 3.4 as they shot me down in a parking lot behind bazaar for snitching on their friends, one of which shot a man with a baseball bat (didn't finish him). Ben was then later killed by police.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: Skip to around 0:40

ps lower volume mic my voice was loud as fuck

Reaction score
After my two friends killed someone and run off you proceeded to yell at an officer saying "Two armed suspects" down the alley where he would of run down the alley and found them, called for backup or arrested them. This was clearly causing harm to them and I had to kill the officer as I did not want him calling for more units.

I was unaware of the officers nearby @GamingPeach and made a heat of the moment situation to prevent harm to my friends. You blatantly informed the police about them and I took action because of it.

If I had known police were so close to me I would not of shot but I intended on killing you both and hiding the bodies in the bazaar shop I owned before any more police response. If this had gone to plan (Not everything does) I would not be at risk because I would have hidden the bodies and by the time anyone found them I would be long gone.

M

Reaction score
You will be warned for running into a shootout shouting 'good meme'.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.