Ben Walker hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andrew Ryder
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ben Walker
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56604491
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Possible hacking. Looks fishy.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Sorry, my hacks are too stronk

latest

hackusation video coming up soon

Reaction score
MFW someone claims hacks
1056df4449.jpg

There's a solid anti-cheat, if you believe he is hacking contact a senior admin to check their screenshots, little point in making an AR.

Reaction score
+Support User is clearly hacking, he snapped onto your head half a second within killing your friend.

You got fucking rekt holy shit Lmaoooo

Reaction score
Ben doesn't even need hacks to win any raid he wants.

Anyway, you got rekt, get over it.

Reaction score
NOt disrespect but can we have a mod / admin who ISN'T a friend of Ben take a look please.

Reaction score
Clearly hacking... jk -support I'm better than walker so, that'd mean I'm hacking

Reaction score
Very possible that it could be abuse of an exploit or even hacking, but it's also very possible that he just managed to nail that shot after killing the other victim. He could have gotten lucky and hit it or he could just be very skillful. It's very difficult to determine something like this.

Reaction score
Now let me tell you a story, i've known this Mr Walker for a long time. Up to 2 years even. I can categorically say that during various conversations he has always boasted about how he is so good. Now, i make the joke that he is "hacking" and he agrees. Over my many stalkerish hours watching @Walker, it is clear to see that he is hacking.
Nah, its good mate. Slow the video down to 0.25 speed and you can see hes shooting before he turns, if it was hacks then the bot wouldn't allow shooting before target is locked on...

Reaction score
I hardly believe Walker would hack on this server as much as I hardly believe that action is possible. I'll stay neutral and I kindly leave this dilemma to be solved by an administrator+
I don't feel to advance any accusation, this is a job for those who have a bigger responsibility than me

//EDIT: after seeing Walker's video i don't think any longer it's aimbot -support

Reaction score
denied.jpg
Clearly Walker just has a good reaction timing when in a raid with a bunch of friends you often get adrenaline rushes, this is what Ben was probably experiencing so I will just leave this here, if he was using an aim bot I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use it in front of senior staff members.

Clearly this was just made because you lost a few pots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.