Ar on Blademaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium*Tuborg / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [EG] Blademaster / Benjamin Bodyn
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18728697
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 2.5 by molotoving our apartment in a raid reasoning that we killed his friend who raided with him.
13 barricades
2 bookshelfs
1 Spotlight
2 Small Wooden fences
1 Clock
1 Stove
1 M4A1 (Belonging to fletcher knight)
2 AK-47's was lost due to this (1 Belonging to me, another to @Just Myself )
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!M1xBABia!BGIqrVV6ASvDVlc7UEllg8fA18zZga2SRPzi_pqZlIY
Tick: 63k

@Blicky

Last edited:
Reaction score
I watched the demo.

What i can see from this demo is that the person in this case: [EG] Blademaster / Benjamin Bodyn.

Broke rule 2.5: Excessive Negativity.
also rule 3.4: Putting your life at risk.
And rule 3.6: staying alive.

The person tried to break into your owned property, and when he failed by doing so he choose to get a molotov and throw it inside, i don't think that he/ she saw all the props inside. but he still choose to throw it inside causing you to die and your props to get destroyed. If this person had a good reason to throw it inside i think it's fine, still un-realistic.

3.4 because you guys wallbanged to get him killed, at least to scare him away, he choose to come back and wait in front of the door.

3.6, if the bullets are going everywhere and you can dodge them it's a great idea to stay alive and move away from the location.

From what i can see it's more about destroying your roleplay by breaking in trying to get your items destroyed and leave it with that, good you made this AR.

Can you explain what happend before? do you think that this person had a good reason to throw it inside? if not he broke multiple rules and he should get a warning or a ban.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The guy hasn't commented on why he did it so this gives me reasons to believe that Xhantium's side of the story is true after reviewing the demo, fire bomb someone's home because they killed a friend should be a last resort and not a thing to burn all of said items.

You may make a refund request.
STEAM_0:0:18728697 - Will be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.