AR on Tadgee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: NissanMikli | Nissan Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadgee | Tadgee Rankins
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57582090
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke rule 3.4 I placed him in restraints because I saw him next to the mayor's body. He decided to flee with a red Audi TT for no reason and cause a massive shootout which did cause a lot of officers and civilians to die including me. I only detained him and not arrested him because I had no evidence that he actually killed the mayor. He was under investigation. He had put his hands up earlier by entering a crime scene showing he was not carrying any weapons of any sort. Therefore he would have been released again shortly.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
But you had every chance to go and store it. I told you multiple times to leave the scene yet you stayed. Also having coke on you is max 3 years. Not enough to cause a major shoot out.

Reaction score
The coke is worth 60000 which is worth a shootout and I was waiting for you to go to sell it but instead someone threw a molotov and you cuffed me for it which wasn't expected

Reaction score
Well, I think you had plenty of chances to store it and wait for the incident to be dealt with And the whole thing could have been avoided. However, it is not up to me and if I'm wrong I'm wrong. Let's leave that up to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.