AR on Bob/Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Hopefulina Croft
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Bob Bobov & Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID:Im not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished:General Minging, Excessive Gun Point, Being a cop as mayor enforcing laws so on, Me and Bob got in a fight in the PD and i was let go on a first offence by two officers i was checked before uncuffed and so there was 0 reason to shoot me and cuff me when i left
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished:General Minging, Excessive Gun Point, Being a cop as mayor enforcing laws so on
There is also a little bit more explanation in the description

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished:General Minging, Excessive Gun Point, Being a cop as mayor enforcing laws so on
1. The cops that release you are dumb and don't know what laws are and what gov employ is.
2 Show us why you were actually putten in jail don't just start off the video when they release you show us when you start punching me and how I beat you down in 2.1 Self Defence
3 I was dragging you all the time and you were not following my /me's and bringing everything in OOC when you shouldn't be doing that.
4 SHOW US THE WHOLE DEMO WHEN YOU WERE BREAKING THE RULES AS WELL DONT CUT IT OFF SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR INOCENT.

Reaction score
1. The cops that release you are dumb and don't know what laws are and what gov employ is.
2 Show us why you were actually putten in jail don't just start off the video when they release you show us when you start punching me and how I beat you down in 2.1 Self Defence
3 I was dragging you all the time and you were not following my /me's and bringing everything in OOC when you shouldn't be doing that.
4 SHOW US THE WHOLE DEMO WHEN YOU WERE BREAKING THE RULES AS WELL DONT CUT IT OFF SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR INOCENT.
I included the parts that you minged in and if needed by the staff i will send the whole demo to him/her

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I included the parts that you minged in and if needed by the staff i will send the whole demo to him/her
"Minge" Excuse me I was following the laws and as you were punching me that's breaking 9.1 and the retard cops let you go cus they don't know what to keep a suspect in cuffs is. And after that at regals, you didn't hear me say stop right there as I had whisper mode on accidentally but you were the one being breaking rules by you not following /me drags Hopefulina and then started randomly bringing stuff IC that's supposed to be said in ooc not IC.

Reaction score
"Minge" Excuse me I was following the laws and as you were punching me that's breaking 9.1 and the retard cops let you go cus they don't know what to keep a suspect in cuffs is. And after that at regals, you didn't hear me say stop right there as I had whisper mode on accidentally but you were the one being breaking rules by you not following /me drags Hopefulina and then started randomly bringing stuff IC that's supposed to be said in ooc not IC.
You were trying to enforce laws im not going to reply to when you are the mayor i said get your ss down here and ill listen to him so you put your mic in your mouth and screamed "ANYONE CAN DRAG YOU" and kept telling the cops they are retards im not replying to this thread again untill a staff member looks at it and either accepts it or requests the demo

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You were trying to enforce laws im not going to reply to when you are the mayor i said get your ss down here and ill listen to him so you put your mic in your mouth and screamed "ANYONE CAN DRAG YOU" and kept telling the cops they are retards im not replying to this thread again untill a staff member looks at it and either accepts it or requests the demo
Excuse me but rules are rules and when your in cuffs and when I am dragging you you cant just don't comply with my /me

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also a question to the staff member shouldn't he be banned for scamming before he massrdmed as he scammed someone over money ingame and then went and mass rdm?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And the 2 officers were obviously new and Didn't know shit about the laws they were letting you in the pd without handscuffs on and when I told them to put you in hands cuffs they refused so they decided to uncuff you when my SS did it

Reaction score
I dont care about the officers i care about you enforcing the law and the ss shooting me in the head for nothing he didnt say i was under gunpoint and you were in whisper see my problem?

Reaction score
I never shot you in the head? You ran away uncuffed, and bob told me to shoot you in the leg which I did.
You also failed to follow several me's :)

Reaction score
you take orders from the mayor to shoot people?. Guess we are in germany lol

Reaction score
4.6: Secret Service agents are not there to obey the mayor

Reaction score
Listen up, you ran away from a unclear situation where a cop for no reason just released you and let you go. You were a threat to the mayor, you displayed very dangerous behaviour all the time, and you tried to kill him, I had no clue what bad intentions you might have had in mind. You could have pulled out a gun. So we shot you in the leg, me and the officers ran up to you meanwhile we were gunpointing you and one officer cuffed you, while I Were gunpointing you. And then Bob decided that we should keep you in cuffs and get you jailed because of what you did.

Reaction score
you clearly didnt read the post i said i will upload if asked to

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

The secret service do have authority to detain you, if they believe that you have committed a crime. They must wait for an officer to deal w/ the situation, but they do have limited authority in certain situations. I think you could of avoided this if you literally just stopped and talked to them, rather than running away. I do believe voice commands should of been given prior to you being shot, I'm not too sure if that was down to the distance or they just simply weren't given (that's something to keep in mind @Marcus Hudson).

I don't think any rules were severely broken here.

Status
Not open for further replies.