AR Marcus - HoeJay

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3V / Gary Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus / Marcus Hudson - HoeJay / Jamie Goodman
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.21 Marcus made a stupid 911 call then he came to PD with a friend, His friend was driving and after being told to stop fled off saying "im drunk" or something along those lines and sped through the intersection red.

After chasing them for a good 3 minutes I stopped them and he ran off, I then found him again at the slums car park and got them both into cuffs where Marcus again decided to jump in someones car and make off again.

While processing the remaining suspect Marcus and the man who helped him escape decided to break into the PD, ignore the jail NPC and possibly the others and kill me to save his friend who would be going in for a maximum of 7 years however they could not confirm this.

Evidence (Demo Required):
At the end it shows him completely ignore the jail NPC.
Tick:N/A

Reaction score
I delt with the npcs, as I already said to you. I had to hurry to the hospital, because I was our of bandages, then I came back. This was my first jail break, and I think it went well. And you didn't rp at all.. Which is not the first time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499380913,1499348775][/DOUBLEPOST]I didn't deal with the armory npc, as he didn't see my face. And there was only 1 cop on duty, and a few people awake in the city. It was also my first jail break.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499513008][/DOUBLEPOST]You also made some mistakes mate. This is ridiciolous, but if you feel that i should get banned for this, then allright lol.

Reaction score
Accepted.

The following users shall be punished for their actions:
@Google Chrome - You will be recieving a ban.
3.4, 3.22 - drove through a red light at the intersection to bait the police.

@Marcus Hudson - You will be receiving a ban.
3.4, 3.21 - Broke his friend out of jail when he was being jailed for relatively minor offenses. Ignored the jailer NPC and ran to lockpick the door immediately.

Hoejay - You will be receiving a warning.
3.4 - Broke his friend out of jail when he was being jailed for relatively minor offenses.

Reviewed by @Medulla and @Tom Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.