• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Edward Hustle / @bobo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Under gunpoint tried to run me over, this was over illegal transportation. By running me over he gained nothing but the entire PLPD after him and this resulted in his death 2 minutes later.
Evidence :

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
hi,

you knew i was planning a bank robbery and i was wanted from earlier for killing 2 people at subs you didn't know i had a weapon on my back in the first place you just saw me driving there you went on running after me so please get your shit right instead of just saying "this was over illegal transportation" i also didn't want to run you over since first i knew your salt level will go higher and second i didn't want to bring too much attention but i had no chance but to do so since cops were looking for me over 30 minutes because i killed the 2 guys at subs and i just got the drill from the dealer you would've saw it so i had to take you out so i can continue the bank robbery, i had a very fast vehicle which almost cost 4m one click and i'll reach 80mph you didn't have anyone under gun point you pulled your weapon as i was about to leave and since the map is retarded there's like a high ramp there i can't get over it so i had to reverse i would've just continue on evading and going to the bank but what can i do (garry's mod mechanic's fault or map's fault eccksdee lelios) so i reversed back like i passed thru you at high speed went to a very far distance so it won't be a clear gun point as then i speed and run you over came back to finish you off so you won't slow me down to that bank robbery, i had a drill on and i was wanted for murder so tell me why i should've stopped to you sir.

i hope one day you'll stop making salty reports like the one you did when i got on top of your car by accident which i didn't know what rules i broke and have a good day!

here's evidence that'll help-

bank robbery

subs murder

Deleted member 5920

Hey Bobo,

1. I was running back to my car which I had ditched on the highway and the only reason I even ran towards you was because your car was wanted for reckless driving. And if you watch in the video I do not pull a gun until you step out with weapons on your back. I genuinely had no idea haha.

2. I have the same car and that same thing has happened to me so I understand now why you reversed instead of speeding off and have no issue with it as I see it was in your best interests to reverse now as you had just murdered someone.

3. The "salty" report I made about you getting your car on top of me was because I got told you rammed my car at high speed and when I looked at my shadowplay it seemed to be intentional. After Dom pointed out it was because you lost control of the car I had no issue, I really I do not have anything against you.

To conclude I understand now why you acted the way you did and have no issue with it, so unless a staff member has an issue this AR can be closed, sorry for the inconvenienced : D

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
1. understood ty

2. ty for understanding

3. ty for understanding

i'm glad now you understood the situation and i don't have anything against you either im just trying to have some fun on this lovely community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.