AR on bobo and timthriller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: R@ggedkld/Patron Pablo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bobo and timthriller
His/Her SteamID:bobo : STEAM_0:0:193447733/timthriller : STEAM_0:1:42661901
Why Should This Player Be Punished: after the server restarted I was on my way to the bank when I was crossing the bridge emily miller shoots me from the back for no reason then bobo arrives gunpoints me and put me in cuffs didnt tell me why I was being arrested for didnt check me for any illegal goods he was transporting me to pd for no reason since emily shot me he didnt do anything to him/her
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/file/7mqiogz8ziga6e5/perpheads_demo_2018-12-21_05-12-30.dem/file

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I never knew emily shot you, the paramedic claimed you both had a fight on the overpass i responded with lights and sirense and i saw you guys just sitting there not doing anything as i arrived paramedic said on radio "yes that's them" so i cuffed both of you and then gave emily a ticket and arrested you, as then you disconnected mid rp, it looks like you the one breaking the rules here.

If you think i did my job wrong as a police officer you can simply make an ia on plpd.offline they'll take care of that

Reaction score
Thats why you decide to gunpoint me for no reason? You didnt even check me for any illegal goods you released him while he had a gun on him you didnt even say that you confiscated his weapon and you arrested me for not doing anything that doesnt sound fair does it and dont talk about the paramedic you're just straight up lying and even the fact that you gave him a ticket is a lie like i said the logs dont lie so if you really gave him a ticket for it admins would see it you did let him go

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thats why you decide to gunpoint me for no reason? You didnt even check me for any illegal goods you released him while he had a gun on him you didnt even say that you confiscated his weapon and you arrested me for not doing anything that doesnt sound fair does it and dont talk about the paramedic you're just straight up lying and even the fact that you gave him a ticket is a lie like i said the logs dont lie so if you really gave him a ticket for it admins would see it you did let him go

Yes i gun point you that's my duty to not get shot by you and i wouldn't even be surpised if you do so because i already made an ar on you for randomly shooting at me lmao

And i don't make shit up i'm not gonna everytime go to my shadowplay upload a small tick because you claim some shit honestly gonna leave this ar to staff to deal with it even doe i know i didnt do anything wrong, you should make an ar not an ia if you think i didn't do my duties right as an officer.

Look how fast you go ooc and like "go ahead and kill me" and look how the paramedic told me that it's you both

Reaction score
Why do you upload a demo when my demo shows the whole situation even you uncuffing him says enough and not doing anything to him not even confiscate his gun or put him in jail but you were arresting me for no reason you didnt even tell me why i was being arrested for you didnt check me for any illegal goods and you didnt even gp emily you were just looking for a reason to arrest me your friend shot me so you could arrest me we are not stupid the server restarted and mr bobo was suddenly an officer with 4 players online on the server yep but deny the whole situation about what happened lol and stop lying dont do something if you're not good at it (lying) my demo says enough

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i cba to read all this but i just understood u saying u find it unfair letting him go and arresting you, it was my decision you both could've been arrested i didn't suspect him of shooting anyone or shooting at anything at all i don't have a reason to search him so i gave him a ticket and let him go and i took you to jail as mid rp you disconnected

Reaction score
Lets talk about my disconnection from the server because thats the most important thing to talk about after you broke so many rules

Reaction score
Sure : 2.1 3.3 3.4 3.26 + no rp situation since you didnt tell me my rights when i got arrested/ why i got arrested and didnt check me for any illegal goods no and no /me commands

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending
The demo you have provided is incorrect as that's from before restart. Please provide the correct one within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.