AR On Bonquiqui Mandela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Prowhiteboy64 (Yes don't blame me for this username) IG: John Cats
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154658662
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 (Putting Life at Risk Under GP)
Evidence (Demo Required): Evidence Of 3.4 Breach. (< Click On) (Yes its a YT Video) (Video Ready to Watch (EDIT) )
Tick: Start at the 5:00 Mark, quickly develops into Rule Breach.

So, we were Responding to a Panic at Quality Street (Bank/Garage/Other Stores) in the City, we get there, Mayor tells us it was someone inside that attacked/Threatened him, So we go in, and Find Bonquiqui Inside, We GP Her, Alex (A SGT that was with me), swaps to a Taser, Bonquiqui has her Fists Raised, I still have my Pistol Aimed at her, She Then Procedes to Begin Punching Alex Despite having a Glock 17 Aimed at her From Me., Leading to her Death. (Accidental Black screen'ing her).

She Broke 3.4 (Fear RP) As She had a Pistol Aimed at Her. Thanks to McGlinchy for the Name/Steam ID of the player! (Owe ya one)

Last edited:
Reaction score
we already had a admin sit about it, my statement here will be the same as in the admin sit i didnt realise the sweater cop was still gunpointing me as alex was taserpointing me... i punched him since i did not realise i was being gunpointed at that time..........i already told janice it was a stupid action on my side

but i do have a view questions for the officer...

1: i was not armed however you proceeded to gunpoint me instead of just cuffing me tasering me or just nightsticking me why is that?
2: why did you spray me down 1 shto wouldve been enough?
3: you dotn accidently shoot someone is the head when he goes down why did you keep spraying on my body?
4: why did you choose to spray me down instead of alex handling it with a taser that he had out seems a bit excessive to me?

Reaction score
1: Alex has pulled a Taser, I do not have a Taser at the rank of officer.
2: Honestly, when you started punching Alex, i paniced.
3: Same thing, But as an Accident i black screened you. Which black screening you is my fault.
4: I Literally have a Pistol, and Alex even admitted he missed his first Taser shot after he talked to me about it.

But, i can Ask you a Question, You Saw me with Alex, since you were facing our Direction, Its clear to me you saw me. (Edit: Fixed a Typo)

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After reviewing the video and speaking to @Pull up Pull up Gass earlier I determined that although it was a violation of 3.4 it seems to have come from lack of attention to the situation and it was, in fact, a mistake.
I won't be taking this further.​

Status
Not open for further replies.