AR on bonquiqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ijokerxo tomas costello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bonquiqui mandela, i think its the same
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:154658662
Why Should This Player Be Punished: this player broke 3.4
me Wesley Bobbie and bonquiqui was at bazaar in Costello corner. Wesley dropped a fire extinguisher and bobbie picked it up and so Wesley was trying to get it back. Bobbie pulled out his bat and there was a bit of a stand off, in the end Wesley used his baton to hit Bobbie down, but as he was doing this bonquiqui shot Wesley in the back of the head, in which she had no reason to, the most Wesley would of done was a ticket or a minor jail sentence. thus she was breaking 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You didnt upload the everything only a small part of what happend.
this is what happend my friend bobbie ross hit someone (as banter) they hit back theyre was a little fight then they got broken up by wesley coleman then bobbie started attacking and trying to kill wesley coleman when wesley tryed to arrest bobbie ross i saved him ffrom a jail time and a ticket of atleast 7 years if you would have counted everything on the jail time and ticket he could have gotten a 10 years sentence and a 10k ticket
[DOUBLEPOST=1476463216,1476461504][/DOUBLEPOST]
You didnt upload the everything only a small part of what happend.
this is what happend my friend bobbie ross hit someone (as banter) they hit back theyre was a little fight then they got broken up by wesley coleman then bobbie started attacking and trying to kill wesley coleman when wesley tryed to arrest bobbie ross i saved him ffrom a jail time and a ticket of atleast 7 years if you would have counted everything on the jail time and ticket he could have gotten a 10 years sentence and a 10k ticket
[DOUBLEPOST=1476463309][/DOUBLEPOST]you did not even capture the whole happening so i suggest you talk to bobbie ross and wesley coleman about this they didnt really mind what happend it was just a bit banter and please tomas before you make an ar be sure what happend cus you didnt capture the end and the end was vital for my decision to shoot

Reaction score
My side of the story was, i was patrolling around in the bazar area when i decide to go visit costellos corner and see bobbie ross is already having a conversation with him. I stand there and watch a few second go up to the table accidently drop my fire
extinguisher and bobbie decides to take it. I then say to bobby that he should drop it which results in him pulling a bat. And yeah the rest you can see for yourself in the video

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Given with the current evidence provided, and the fact that your record tells me, that you are always looking to get yourself into gunfights/killing people (with the disregard of following simple rules).

User will be banned for one month for violating following rule(s);

2.5 | 3.4

Keep in mind that you shouldn't have killed the cop regardless, simply because your friend, as you stated yourself, got himself in that situation by "bantering" around, which eventually ended up in this mess. Speaking of which, if someone knows his full In-Character aswell as his OOC name, please notify me.

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.