AR on Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus/Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bryan Devgru/Skippy0308 @Skippy0308
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64659075
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM'ing RC + Lying towards staff.
I was standing at City hall and I was a road crew, and as I was walking back to the roadcrew station, Bryan comes up to me and starts to punch me for no reason at all. I punch back in self-defence and ask what are you doing. He keeps doing it, and there had been no conflict prior to this, so he did it for no reason at all. I call the police but they are busy, the only officer on scene at this moment was @ChasePH and he was busy transporting a suspect. Then afterwards he attempted to run me over 4 times and succeeded in his fourth time of doing so. Later on, I asked him in OOC what his reason was for his actions and he answered:
[OOC] Skippy0308: What? i didn't run you over mate? who are you?
[OOC] Skippy0308: i don't have a car??
That's the 1 lie.
Afterwards, we got brought into an admin sit, because I hoped a report would solve this, and that he would be honest, but no, he was not honest. He said it was an accident, and couldn't really explain why he punched me. He kept saying it was an accident, but no way that running a guy over 4 times is an accident. And In the clip you can see in the beginning, he reverses back a lot so he can gain a lot of speed to kill me, instead of just the following traffic, he stops and reverses to drive into me. And he doesn't drive on, he keeps going back and forth over my body.
So that's the 2 lie.
Evidence:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.