AR on @Fatgeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Skippy0308 / Bryan Devgru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fatgeorge / George Wolf
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Mister George over here, rdmed me while he was a roadcrew worker. I was selling my fishes and i was at the parking lot like u can see and he drove me over what led to my dead. You can clearly see that it was on purpose. We didn't had a fight or something, he just ran me over for absolutly no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Check perp bans and the reason already got two weeks for this.
Edit: nvm this wasnt the video I thought it was, in this clip I was attempting to park my car and u ran in front of me.

Reaction score
dude 'park my car'? you can clearly see that you killed me on purpose. Thats not how u park ur car. And yes you already have 2 weeks, but that is for something else. This wil hopefully give u a longer ban.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg
(Ish!)

Hello,

Thanks for submitting an action request.

@FatGeorge Has received a collective ban for the actions he did as roadcrew,
hence the length of it is long enough for me to not believe there is a reason to extend it.

Whether or not it was intentional which is not very clear as he stopped his vehicles as soon as it happened,
I do not believe an extension would be appropriate due to the next step would be 3 weeks.

If you have any further enquiries or questions regarding this AR, do not hesitate to contact me on the forums via a private message.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.