Ar on Caineyy along with the other one's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon The Goon/ Tom Henderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Caine Coast/ Rain
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98351704
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function. This rule is directly subject to an Administrator’s discretion.

At the start of the video you see the drug plant, that was his. We are waiting so we can pick it up when he dc'ed.

He's gave us the excuse "His internet went down, along with all the people down his road" In my opinion i think this is lies.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Kay

Reaction score
I had a power cut I didnt disconnect on purpose , If it makes your day better I'll give you the pots

Reaction score
I had a power cut I didnt disconnect on purpose , If it makes your day better I'll give you the pots
Can you proof this with an email or news article or whatever? Litteraly every provider tweets out these things.

(Phone)

M

Reaction score
The rule states that if the report function is used to provide a reason, an administrator can use their discretion to determine whether the reason was reasonable; in eventualities like awfully convenient power cuts :kappa: that obviously cannot be expected to be done.

f424cc8b0c1ba7e5640c69134f13e1ff.png

I had a power cut I didnt disconnect on purpose

Could a staff member check if he timed out or disconnected?

Reaction score
Im going to go Natural on this because of the fact well no side here could prove it was on purpose or was not on purpose. I think this ar would not make it any were because neither side could fully have proof. but i am not saying a staff should not look into this

Status
Not open for further replies.