Action request on Caineyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im on quite a spree arent i

Your Steam/In-game Name:
Sneaky / Dave Kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Caineyy @Caine (coulve just changed your name but whatever) / Caine coast

And @Jamie2200 / Jamie something
His/Her SteamID:

Caine : STEAM_0:1:98351704\
Jamie: STEAM_0:0:92167264
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Before i start the story, i want to state the user just came of a ban last week, which included 3.4.

His friend @Jamie2200 commited manslaughter on a LEO due reckless driving.
Upon confronting them both to step out of the vehicle, caineyy immidiately puts his rifle in the trunk.
Few words and extreme angry screames, and a difficult arrest further. The person gets in his car and hits me, i immidiatly draw my firearm because
1. The person already had a firearm
2. My life was in direct danger due me thinking he wants to save his friend.
The person completely refuses to cooperate whilst at the PD. I had to hit him with my baton so many times that he died due it (Didn't expect him to die that early)

All he had to do was calmy cooperate and goto the PD, he would've gotten no sentence or loose his life if he cooperated.

His friend was adventualy arrested and cooperated a bit at last, so i did not make the ar on him too.

I reported them during this, yes i used the baton alot, what else should could i do for them to atleast follow some RP.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Demo on request by staff.

As you can see here, caineyy faced his car for a few seconds to put his weapon in his friends car.
9730ae4550.jpg

EDIT:

Caineyy came of a ban recently, reason:
855953c773.png

he was unbanned by @Minilarro but has clearly not learned his lesson.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
There were 2 officers saying 2 different locations at the same time.

Reaction score
Jamie broke 3.4 by killing an LEO over reckless driving and Cain broke 3.18 by storing his gun while he was about to get arrested. They should be punished.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He broke 3.4 by killing an LEO over reckless driving and broke 3.18 by storing his gun while he was about to get arrested. He should be punished.
Just as a important clarification

he did not run over the LEO It was @Jamie2200 , Who adventualy after minging aswell was arrested.
I will add his name into the AR tough,

Ill make it less confusing

RED sweatervest = Caineyy
YELLOW sweatervest = Jaimie

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just my POV from your video, it doesn't show proof of putting weapons away, nothing saying "Caine opens trunk" also im pretty sure you can't open your boot from the side of your car, trust me i have tried even doing it on my car but you have to be at the rear of the vehicle?

Reaction score
Just my POV from your video, it doesn't show proof of putting weapons away, nothing saying "Caine opens trunk" also im pretty sure you can't open your boot from the side of your car, trust me i have tried even doing it on my car but you have to be at the rear of the vehicle?

It did not show a message because it was his buddy car, it works when you are a bit at the side aswell. It can be prooven with staff logs a weapon was stored, it was invisible in the demo,Altough he responded to my looc question with an answer it even proves it more.

(Phone)

Reaction score
It did not show a message because it was his buddy car, it works when you are a bit at the side aswell. It can be prooven with staff logs a weapon was stored, it was invisible in the demo,Altough he responded to my looc question with an answer it even proves it more.

(Phone)
ah okay, apologies, im a bit blind w/out my glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.