ar on rdmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: imyodaddy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18666267
Why Should This Player Be Punished From my pov i think he just rdm me cause i had gun on forest while looking for the dd, dont think he dealt with the npc anyway in the end
Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were looking for my brother, not the DD. hence the Audi you parked close by. Nor did you actually talk to the DD, as you clearly show in this clip, and when I killed you, that was at farm. There is no way the NPC under the bridge could have seen that, therefor no reason to the deal with the NPC.

Yes Mim, me and my brother was hanging around Subs. Then astakos/sir Riley started to lurk around. Which has happend many times before so nothing new. My brother had a grow in there which he had to check, and we knew Astakos would have a high chance to follow. Which he also did. So we strapped ourselfs. Back when we were sweaters, we had many similar altercations. by mug attempts and raid attempts. Tables have turned. So - My brother drives into the forest, Astakos is at subs storage while I am hanging around Subs. Astakos then procced to follow into the forrest, but drives inside the foreste on the opposite side of farm. I then procced to drive to farm, i parked and pulled out my rifle. Then I see thru the open-trees Astakos walking around with a Pistol moving towards DD, but then he insta turns back to the forest, which gave me the clear idea that he was looking for my brother, might even suspect my brother for being at the DD, which in reality he were 30m within his range. When he began to ran thru the trees towards me, aka farm where i just drove I knew he was not going back to his veichle, and he still hadnt put his pistol down, he were still trying to find my brother. There were nothing to cover behind except my car so i could not walk up to him and im familiar with him taking the shot, so as soon as he got close; I shot him.

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

We are denying this AR due to the fact its clear you were trying to find someone when you turned up to DD with a gun drawn, What do you expect to happen. If your intention was to sell drugs to DD then you should have just sold and left not go on a wild chase.

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.